Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's up with the sidewalks in Sunken City?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
I have tried Sunken City more than i really want to, and in all the times my first battle was with THREE ghosts all by myself, all of them being about 500 or 600 in life points, even though i am completely on the sidewalk. Any ideas?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Either get a group or go do Krokotopia and then come back, at which point you'll be high enough level to take down the mobs.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
goldfish8 wrote:
I have tried Sunken City more than i really want to, and in all the times my first battle was with THREE ghosts all by myself, all of them being about 500 or 600 in life points, even though i am completely on the sidewalk. Any ideas?

8)

There's a few "auto-battles" you cannot avoid, even if you are on the sidewalks; so .... either deal with it or chunk it until you're so a level you could solo it.....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 38, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

8)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Stand on a grass patch where it is safe and watch the pattern the ghosts and monsters are going then go for it when you think you know there is a safe hole you can go in but dont get out of that hole!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
NeoStar wrote:
goldfish8 wrote:

8)

There's a few "auto-battles" you cannot avoid, even if you are on the sidewalks; so .... either deal with it or chunk it until you're so a level you could solo it.....

8)

BLACK CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm death lvl 45 and I just wanted to know where you got it?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
warwren1 wrote:
NeoStar wrote:
goldfish8 wrote:

8)

8)

BLACK CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm death lvl 45 and I just wanted to know where you got it?

:P

Premium Pet bought with Crowns during last year's Halloween events. I didn't have enough left over, or I would have also bought the cool Death Staff they were offering, too (bent, thin wood with a skull on top ... heh)

:P

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
It's hard to not get in a battle in sunking city all the ghots are hard to kill us eand all enemy spell so it can be a fair game i have been in sunking city alot of time im almost a mugas and even i am scared to get in a battle there
just get anyone you can find and ask them to help you will have better luck in teams i almost beat it with my friend but we died trying to kill those 500 life pointed ghots.Always go with a friend.the more the better.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Nah kensington Park is far worse than Sunken City; enemies have 2000 health and attack you in threes there. Anyways Sunken City is actually made a lot easier if you bring powerful attacks that hits all opponents at once, like meteor strike, tempest, any of the new lvl 48 spells, etc... I found the forced battles to be long and hard, but when i got scarecrow I went back in to see if it made a difference; I won all the duels there in just a few turns by buffing up my big area damage spell.