Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 100 spells idea (School trees)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Every school gets their tree for a spell Myth (Ivan) gives your team 25% of their used Mana back and stuns you for 10 rounds (you don't get Mana). Life (Blossom) gives your team +1000 max health for one duel. Balance (Niles) mixes the other teams cards up, for example (the other team has a fire and ice player their cards are now mixed fire has their own spells and the ice players spells) -10% accuracy. Death (Mortis) Trade health, you get to trade health with a player of the opposite team.

Post idea's for the schools.
*Not a troll, I think it would be cool to have our school trees for spells though.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
MythicalDusk wrote:
Every school gets their tree for a spell Myth (Ivan) gives your team 25% of their used Mana back and stuns you for 10 rounds (you don't get Mana). Life (Blossom) gives your team +1000 max health for one duel. Balance (Niles) mixes the other teams cards up, for example (the other team has a fire and ice player their cards are now mixed fire has their own spells and the ice players spells) -10% accuracy. Death (Mortis) Trade health, you get to trade health with a player of the opposite team.

Post idea's for the schools.

I can't tell if you are trolling or not... if you aren't, then all i can say is wow. ಠ_ಠ
-- myth spell gives 25% mana back (who needs mana in a fight? ever!) then you get stunned for 10 rounds? what's the rationale behind this exactly?
-- life spell is useless unless it also fills the extra health. otherwise you are just raising the max hp but the actually amount of health in the tank stays the same. even then, that's a bit much of an advantage
-- balance one is also way too much of an advantage
-- death one at least isn't bad but the cost to cast that should be huge

bottom line, i wouldn't want to see any of these live...