Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My luck is not meant to be here o_o

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Alright so when I have quests that say that I have to collect stuff, I always say "Oh Come on Why?!?!?" Beacuse everytime I defeat a enenmy, I dont collect it. CL has horrible luck. Combined with mine it makes it worse. Help?

Survivor
May 08, 2010
codastar wrote:
Alright so when I have quests that say that I have to collect stuff, I always say "Oh Come on Why?!?!?" Beacuse everytime I defeat a enenmy, I dont collect it. CL has horrible luck. Combined with mine it makes it worse. Help?

Everyone gets that I spent over 2 hours doing a defeat and collect quest in zafaria

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
superwizzard52 wrote:
codastar wrote:

Everyone gets that I spent over 2 hours doing a defeat and collect quest in zafaria

Yeah but this about Celestia, not Zafaria.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
codastar wrote:
Alright so when I have quests that say that I have to collect stuff, I always say "Oh Come on Why?!?!?" Because every time I defeat a enemy, I don't collect it. CL has horrible luck. Combined with mine it makes it worse. Help?

Every world has it's do not collect quests, it is part of the game, the problem becomes as the worlds get more difficult so do these monsters to defeat so it does become time consuming - where lower worlds you got rid of them in 3-4 rounds now we are talking 8-10 and they are hitting a bit harder too.

I agree with them being annoying and I also have your luck - I fight Water-Matrons for days to collect, others playing with me get to leave and I am still there battling endlessly.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Cl is absolutely terrible for collecting type quests,
Zafaria is terrible because you have to kill greyhorn mercerenaries a million times......

Whats next? -.-

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
Wolf Strongshield on Jul 11, 2012 wrote:
Wait till you get to "Trail of the Spheres". Also getting some friend(s) to help will get more monsters in the match which might get you a better chance of getting what you need.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
This happens to me too when I am in Celestia it drives my bananas!
like one time i had to collect something from 4 Shadow Web Mercenaries and it took me literally a week and i played about 2-3 hours every day!

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
in the lower worlds it should be harder to collect whatever you need because they are easily killed but as you said it takes forever to get the thing you need to collect so since the monsters life ranges from 800 to almost 1300 it should be easier to collect the thing you need because my character is very easily defeated.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I like killling the same enemies over and over and over again. It reminds me of old PS2 games.

* sarcasm *

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
When I first started playing the game and it said, "Did not defeat and collect _______. try again" I just though, "what are you talking about I just did!" Little did I know that my luck would just keep getting worse as I progressed through the spiral. Celestia collecting quests take forever and about 1/4 of all the times I kill something is actually collects it. Unfourtunately I have heard from a friend that Zafaria doesn't get any better -_-

~Tara Frostgem true diviner

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
I battled two crustacean clawcutters for clues, and got two out of three on the first go. Then I defeated another four, and didn't collect any! But what I have found is if you need more, it collects more and vice versa. I really hate it when you only have to collect one.