Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

clueless

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2011

I'm a level 35 fire wizard but i don't have MB. I have Grizzleheim krokotopia and wysteria oh and wizard city. but i don't even have MB yet. I need help on stuff like whats the name of the quest to get to MB or like were would I find the guy or girl who will gives it the quest to me and do i have to correct level to get to MB? Please help me :-)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
red7867 wrote:

I'm a level 35 fire wizard but i don't have MB. I have Grizzleheim krokotopia and wysteria oh and wizard city. but i don't even have MB yet. I need help on stuff like whats the name of the quest to get to MB or like were would I find the guy or girl who will gives it the quest to me and do i have to correct level to get to MB? Please help me :-)

You must complete all main story line quests in Krok, which finishes with the Tomb of Storms, to get to Marleybone. You will see Sgt Major Talbot in the Oasis when complete and he will give you the key to Marleybone.

FYI, Grizzleheim and Wysteria are optional and have nothing to do with advancing to the other worlds (except Wintertusk, which is connected to GH)

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
red7867 wrote:

Thanks for all the help guys! I still have one more thing. This question that I'm about to ask is for RavenLady777 if you see this question RavenLady please answer. what are main story line quests? If you answer something that i already know then this will be really weird for me...and if you do answer then i will still be happy but i want to be friends with you on Wizard101! I think we should meet somewhere like the commons like at the fairgrounds in the commons or just in the commons and do not forget I am user red7867. Bye and thanks for the help everyone!