Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not done Marlybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2011

I'm a level 35 fire wizard but i don't have MB. I have Grizzleheim krokotopia and wysteria oh and wizard city. but i don't even have MB yet. I need help on stuff like whats the name of the quest to get to MB or like were would I find the guy or girl who will give it to me? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me :-)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
red7867 wrote:

I'm a level 35 fire wizard but i don't have MB. I have Grizzleheim krokotopia and wysteria oh and wizard city. but i don't even have MB yet. I need help on stuff like whats the name of the quest to get to MB or like were would I find the guy or girl who will give it to me? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me :-)

I just answered this on your identical post with a different title.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
red7867 wrote:

Well if you did Kt which is the main questline, you should talk to merle ambrose in the commons, and he can assist you on moving to Mb.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
I got access to Marleybone when I completed the Krokotopia quests (last one being fighting Krokopatra) and talked with Sergeant Major Talbot. I didn't have to talk to Merle Ambrose to reach Marleybone. I had completed Wizard City and Wysteria before Krokotopia along with part of Grizzleheim (all the quests done up to that point - don't have Waterworks quest yet).

Survivor
Apr 24, 2012
You have to complete Krokotopia before you can advance to MB. You have to defeat Krokopatra in the Tomb Of Storms dugeon!

~Rachel Daisyward lvl 33 Ice Wizard~

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
To obtain Marleybone you must defeat Krokopatra in the Temple of Storms (located in Krokotopia), the talk to Sergeant Major Talbot. Then you can go to Marleybone and talk to Private Kinchley (in Wolfminster Abbey). He'll begin your Marleybone adventures.

The quest to defeat Krokopatra is Temple Dweller and is given by the Ghost of Krokhotep
The quest to talk to Sergeant Major Talbot is Triumphant Return and is given by the Ghost of Krokhotep
The quest to talk to Private Kinchley is Missing souls and is given by Sergeant Major Talbot