Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unaccessable flooting island on krok

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Can the proffesors plz tell me why they wiped access to the seecond flooting island in Krokotopia and what was in the island, also we all in the game are intresting in taking a peack at the island so why not for a limitted time lets us acces it?

Defender
May 24, 2012
Without a description of the floating island you're referring to, I don't understand your question. You can take the bridges over to see Wylum, you can get on the boat to go over to the Sphinx, you can walk another bridge to see Hetch (purple mander) and enter the Tomb of Storms,.......are there any islands left? I know there's another transporter behind the stores across the footbridge and I never got to use it. But I think that not all schools run us through the same quest sequences. Please tell us which island you mean.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
when you use the teleporter you go into a secret shop and get secret shop if go in a number of times then if you look from there you will see another isalnd flooting that was teleports but is unreachable. also looking on the map of the oasis you see a teleport in front of the pyramid of the sun.

Defender
May 24, 2012
I think the teleporter in front of the pyramid is the world door. When you stand on the circle waiting for the head to come up to take you to the Tomb of Storms, there's an island across the way that you can see. That's the Tomb of Storms. That's where you're going when you stand there. Again, what you're seeing isn't very clear so I don't know if I'm helping or not.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
quilteddawg63 wrote:
I think the teleporter in front of the pyramid is the world door. When you stand on the circle waiting for the head to come up to take you to the Tomb of Storms, there's an island across the way that you can see. That's the Tomb of Storms. That's where you're going when you stand there. Again, what you're seeing isn't very clear so I don't know if I'm helping or not.

No. The original poster is correct. There is an unreachable island in Krokotopia. Mystery and rumors surround it. Here are a few links about it from Central:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26062&highlight=reach+island

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51276&highlight=reach+island

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
PhenixPower wrote:
Can the proffesors plz tell me why they wiped access to the seecond flooting island in Krokotopia and what was in the island, also we all in the gai know what me are intresting in taking a peack at the island so why not for a limitted time lets us acces it?
I know what it is. It is a place where there is a secret shop. You get the badge secret shopper. I don't know when you can acsess it but I went to it when I started temple of the storms.

Caitlin StrongTalon, lvl 26 theugist.
Krok thrasher
Order of the Fang
Secret Shopper
And nearly a hero of Krokotopia!
8)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
MistyWang12 wrote:
PhenixPower wrote:
Can the proffesors plz tell me why they wiped access to the seecond flooting island in Krokotopia and what was in the island, also we all in the gai know what me are intresting in taking a peack at the island so why not for a limitted time lets us acces it?
I know what it is. It is a place where there is a secret shop. You get the badge secret shopper. I don't know when you can acsess it but I went to it when I started temple of the storms.

Caitlin StrongTalon, lvl 26 theugist.
Krok thrasher
Order of the Fang
Secret Shopper
And nearly a hero of Krokotopia!
8)

The secret shop island is a completely different island than the one referenced.

Defender
May 24, 2012
Thank you kingurz, I learned something new! In all the time I've spent at Krok I've never noticed and I've never seen that transporter lit. I will keep watching.