Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest helper not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
I am unable to access my quest helper. I am aware that on some quests the helper in not available, just as I am aware that you are able to turn quest helper on and off through the options menu and also by hitting ctrl T on the keyboard. This is not the problem. I have checked and double checked time and time again to be sure it is turned on. I have turned it off and on. I have logged out of the game and back in and quest helper is still not working. I am not able to see the current quest I am on at the bottom of the screen, nor am I able to see the arrow. The current quests I have are Crowology, 'Tis a Magic Place, Death Wish (II), The Wat of Wyrd, and From Whole Cloth. I am aware that only two of these quests will allow quest helper, but none of them are working. And as I said before, I am not even able to see what quest I am currently on. Wondering if anyone else is having or has had the same problem. Does any one have any suggestions?

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I'm having problem too. My quests aren't even turning yellow when I click on them.