Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

craft ninja pig

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2011
Hi, today i was in Mooshu doing craft quest and i saw that you can craft ninja pigs, and it took a lot of really rare stuff to make it so i was wondering if you craft that spell is it only a tc or you can keep it i thought of that because it took really a lot of RARE stuff like 50 sunstone and 200 something 100 something and a lot of other stuff. Can anyone plz tell me ty :)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
gougou101 wrote:
Hi, today i was in Mooshu doing craft quest and i saw that you can craft ninja pigs, and it took a lot of really rare stuff to make it so i was wondering if you craft that spell is it only a tc or you can keep it i thought of that because it took really a lot of RARE stuff like 50 sunstone and 200 something 100 something and a lot of other stuff. Can anyone plz tell me ty :)

It if the ACTUAL spell, you can tell because the spell card needs treasures. LOL

Survivor
May 08, 2010
gougou101 wrote:

Actually you can get the ninja pig spell as a drop from koto a boss in mooshu.
Yes it's the actual spell it might take a while 4 hours of farming for me but other people get it really quick. I got the samurai spell in 10-15 attempts so yes it is easier if you get it as a drop.
Hope this helps

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
i know what i mean is do you get to keep the spell forever like add to your spell book

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
superwizzard52 wrote:
gougou101 wrote:

Actually you can get the ninja pig spell as a drop from koto a boss in mooshu.
Yes it's the actual spell it might take a while 4 hours of farming for me but other people get it really quick. I got the samurai spell in 10-15 attempts so yes it is easier if you get it as a drop.
Hope this helps

It took me: 3 Hours from Koto for ninja pigs
It took me 1 hour for samoorai
Took me 15 minutes for goat monk. I think its because of the difficulty of getting there.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
yes indeed those were very complicated crafting spells and i think it is a rip off and with a ridicules price and i read sun stone is one of the rarest reagent in the game kingsilse should think about it changing it if they do :D if they dont i just got

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
Death commander on Jul 11, 2012 wrote:
i know what i mean is do you get to keep the spell forever like add to your spell book
Yep