Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pets!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I really like the pets that i have now, but what if we had the option to pick a new pet to make? I really like the storm shark spell, so that would be my first choice. What about you guys? TELL ME! STORM SHARKZ!!!

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
drewnaj11 wrote:
I really like the pets that i have now, but what if we had the option to pick a new pet to make? I really like the storm shark spell, so that would be my first choice. What about you guys? TELL ME! STORM SHARKZ!!!

That would be pretty cool. ..................I know! What if the easter shopkeeper had this bunny pet that came with a bunny card? The whole battle ground could turn into this grassy field, then this realy cute bunny would hop around inocently, look at one of the enemys Then grow into a HUUUGE bunny! It would have Big sharp teeth and then It would go after the oponet!

It's just a sugustion though......

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
camowiz wrote:

That would be pretty cool. ..................I know! What if the easter shopkeeper had this bunny pet that came with a bunny card? The whole battle ground could turn into this grassy field, then this realy cute bunny would hop around inocently, look at one of the enemys Then grow into a HUUUGE bunny! It would have Big sharp teeth and then It would go after the oponet!

It's just a sugustion though......

Better yet, instead of growing big.... just have it do a flying tackle into the target, head-first! They are very good at leaping after all...

"I attack with my Bunny Missile...!"

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009

Better yet, instead of growing big.... just have it do a flying tackle into the target, head-first! They are very good at leaping after all...

A bit too much Monty Python isn't it? Killer Bunnies! Darn, where did I leave that Holy Hand Grenade?

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:

A bit too much Monty Python isn't it? Killer Bunnies! Darn, where did I leave that Holy Hand Grenade?

I love monty python
as for the pet i think that there should be some form of a dragonfly

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Yeah, I wonder why there aren't any bug cards like atack of the mutant dragonfly or something like that!javascript:emoticon(''); And there should be a pet for EVREY CARD!!!!!