Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrap Iron

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
For a crafting quest, it requires lots of Scrap Iron, but I can't find any! They sell out too much in the Bazaar, and I have no clue where any other locations of it is!

- Savannah LifeHunter, Level 43 Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Check the bazaar in various realms. While it may be sold out in one realm, there can be some for sale in another. Otherwise, adventure in Marleybone to find scrap iron.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
themeatball2679800 wrote:
Check the bazaar in various realms. While it may be sold out in one realm, there can be some for sale in another. Otherwise, adventure in Marleybone to find scrap iron.

Changing realms doesnt help. Everything in the bazaar is the same for all realms. Otherwise it would be much smaller.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
You can find a lot of scrap iron around the Chelsea Tower in Marleybone. If you can find what you need there, switch realms until you've gathered all that you need :D

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Marleybone has the greatest chance of spawning Scrap Iron. I have a very good strategy.

(If you have access,) Go to Counterweight East/West. Enter the dungeon, but do not go up the stairs. On the first floor, Mist Wood and/or Scrap Iron may have appeared. Collect, leave the dungeon, then repeat.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 20, 2012 wrote:
Marleybone has the greatest chance of spawning Scrap Iron. I have a very good strategy.

(If you have access,) Go to Counterweight East/West. Enter the dungeon, but do not go up the stairs. On the first floor, Mist Wood and/or Scrap Iron may have appeared. Collect, leave the dungeon, then repeat.
I have access! I am level 65

Thanks for the help, though. I found enough scrap iron to craft this blade!