Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost rank and didn't do nothing to loose it..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
I just needed to address this to KI,

I was minding my business dueling a wizard in ranked pvp when my connection started messing up, so it forced me to exit of of wizard101. So I signed back in, and when I pressed play, it said that I "fled" a duel and I couldn't come back for 5 minutes when it wasn't really my fault.

I was wondering if KingsIsle could maybe fix it to where if you loose connection you don't gain points or loose points? :?

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
The problem is everyone will do that in pvp. If they know the are gonna lose they will just log. I know it's a pain it's happened to my partners.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
The problem with this is that if someone was getting crushed in a match, they could just "accidently" unplug their router, and ruin their internet connection, and lost, but not lose points. Beleive me, people will do anything to get an advantage in the arena, and i mean anything.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
TheBestOne12 wrote:
I just needed to address this to KI,

I was minding my business dueling a wizard in ranked pvp when my connection started messing up, so it forced me to exit of of wizard101. So I signed back in, and when I pressed play, it said that I "fled" a duel and I couldn't come back for 5 minutes when it wasn't really my fault.

I was wondering if KingsIsle could maybe fix it to where if you loose connection you don't gain points or loose points? :?
Sorry but that wouldn't work people would start turning their connection off on purpose if losing a duel and wouldn't lose anything so sorry but that would mess pvp up

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
But then people could just disconnect their internet and not lose any points. Sorry but you got to get better connection if you want to PvP without something like this occuring again.

Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
even if one disconnects on purpose and the match wins the other person would still get the points that they won so really don't matter.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2010