Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a new world and a old enemy returns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
malistare returns but this time stronger and more powerful then ever before in a world where he has created with his new dark powers that can destroy the entire spiral and you are the only one who can stop him he sends out some of his minions to finish you but you must find a way to create a spiral key that leads to his world to finish him off once and for all

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Defender
Jan 09, 2009
daniel1398 wrote:
malistare returns but this time stronger and more powerful then ever before in a world where he has created with his new dark powers that can destroy the entire spiral and you are the only one who can stop him he sends out some of his minions to finish you but you must find a way to create a spiral key that leads to his world to finish him off once and for all

Very original, but as I have said on other posts, Malistaire went off to accept and enjoy his eternal afterlife with his wife Sylvia.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I remember after the battle Malistaire seems to be happy to be with his wife again, and seems to become good again. So I do not know what would compel Malistaire to become evil again. I think that Malistaire is just going to be in our memories now (some great memories, because the malistaire arc was phenomenal). So in conclusion, I believe KI will be creating a new storyline, with a new enemy.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
But didn't Malistaire die (since we killed him)? And he became a ghost and became free with Sylvia so... yeah.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
daniel1398 wrote:

But why would he want to destroy the worlds of the spiral now that he has been reunited with Sylvia? Her death and his inability to accept it is the reason he became 'evil' in the first place.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
My goodness why are people making new worlds after avalon they have been revealed mirage and polaris and another world cyrus drake revealed in the basilisk quest. Also I doubt Malistare would come back and destroy us all he looked happy and knew it was time to stop this madness when he dies when he saw Sylvia.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
daniel1398 wrote:
One flaw in the logic, here: After defeating Malistaire, he happily accepts his afterlife with Sylvia. Even if he could return, (which he can't, he's dead) he would have no motive. He was happy. He didn't want revenge, he didn't want anymore power, he wasn't crazy anymore. Our new enemy, Morganthe, is where this story is headed, and I am curious to see how it all plays out.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Maybe sylvia was cheating on him. In a rage he wanted to destroy everything. And maybe even from polaris :-o. You have to stop him.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Lol, I highly doubt a love triangle and unfaithfulness would be made part of a Wizard101 game. There is enough of that kind of stuff ruining the real world as it is.