Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokosphinx

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2011
Survivor
May 23, 2012
i need to get there for a Class Quest! how do i do that. the boat dude says to talk to Marly but i can't. when does he let me go over? Help?

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
SilverMeadowWolf wrote:
i need to get there for a Class Quest! how do i do that. the boat dude says to talk to Marly but i can't. when does he let me go over? Help?
you want to know how to get to krokoshpinx? it is easy. you just have to finish the palace of fire in the pyramid of the sun. at least, that's the last thing i did before i was granted access to krokoshpinx.

Caitlin StrongTalon,
lvl 21 theugist
AND A KROK THRASHER! 8)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
You need to beat the Throne Room of Fire, then talk to Professsor Winthrop(Throne Room, Then outside the Palace of Fire.Then Talk To Sergeant Major Talbot.He'll give you a quest to go to Alhazred, The Balance School Professor at the Krokosphinx (The School is underground,Near Niles, the Balance Tree).

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
whiteflower1 wrote:
im in krokosphinx but i have no quests what should i do or where should i go

You need to talk to the guy in the balance school who will tell you who to talk to in the Krokosphinx.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
I'm stuck in the krokosphinx too I'm on the quest where you have to collect ice shards i have four more ice giant things to go help me