Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Problem

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Okay so I am kinda new to crafting even though i have played this game for 3 years now, but I thought I need to craft to improve my PvP warlord wizard.

I am currently an apprentice crafter on the Marleybone crafting quest. I need to craft 2 Stingers of the Scorpion and 2 Constellation Jewels. The problem is I am simply unable to craft them. When I go to my basic crafting station they are not in the inventatory. I have time slots ready and i have the quest and the right crafting station but I am still unable to craft it.

My Brother has the same quest as me, and he has no problems and we are on the same account.

Please help me fix this problem because I am not sure if this is a bug or just something I am doing wrong.

Thanks,

Dylan Death
Blaze Fire.
Christopher Myth.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Dillon7265 wrote:

I am currently an apprentice crafter on the Marleybone crafting quest. I need to craft 2 Stingers of the Scorpion and 2 Constellation Jewels. The problem is I am simply unable to craft them. When I go to my basic crafting station they are not in the inventatory. I have time slots ready and i have the quest and the right crafting station but I am still unable to craft it.

I have a question, did you BUY the recipe?
Do you have the required reagents if so?
If you can answer yes to both, try buying a new station, in case yours messed up. (I have no idea how it would happen though)

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Dillon7265 wrote:
Thanks for the response. Ill check it out and see what I can do.

May the odds EVER be in your favor! (Hunger games reference)