Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with legendary artisan quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
I just recently became a master artisan i'm level 80 and now i'm trying to become legendary. the lion in the baobab market is the one who is supposed to give the quest for the legendary artisan but when i go to him he doesnt give a quest . I've heard that you need to talk to him in the baobab crossroads and he will say come meet me in the market i did that quest not knowing it was for becoming a legendary artisan i did it for the xp but even still he didn't give a quest so now i'm a master but he wont give me the quest for becoming legendary someone please help I've worked soooo hard on getting master and i really want to get legendary please please

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
blizardb0y212 wrote:
I just recently became a master artisan i'm level 80 and now i'm trying to become legendary. the lion in the baobab market is the one who is supposed to give the quest for the legendary artisan but when i go to him he doesnt give a quest . I've heard that you need to talk to him in the baobab crossroads and he will say come meet me in the market i did that quest not knowing it was for becoming a legendary artisan i did it for the xp but even still he didn't give a quest so now i'm a master but he wont give me the quest for becoming legendary someone please help I've worked soooo hard on getting master and i really want to get legendary please please

You answered it yourself; You have only MASTER, you need to go to pierce stanson in the floating land and do the GRANDmaster artisan quest. "That Seven Seas Show". THEN Koyate will give you the legendary artisan quest.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:That_Seven_Seas_Show
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Drum_a_Little_Drum
ALSO, shouldnt this be in "Crafting & Gardening"?

Survivor
May 23, 2011
blizardb0y212 wrote:

I posted on your other thread, but to answer your question. You need to first get the grandmaster artisan title. The person who gives out the quest for grandmaster is located on the floating lands in celestial. :)

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Did you do the Grandmaster one in Celestia in floating lands.

Sabrina Raventhief (Archmage of Balance)

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Guateboy2011 wrote:
blizardb0y212 wrote:

I posted on your other thread, but to answer your question. You need to first get the grandmaster artisan title. The person who gives out the quest for grandmaster is located on the floating lands in celestial. :)
Lol didn't mean to post it twice. Thank you soooo much for telling me