Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big ben & counterweights

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
how do you unlock mooshu? i have heard people say that you need to beat all the storyline quests, but i have beat all of them and have not unlocked the counterweights or big ben. i would be happy if somebody told me what is wrong there. :D

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Have you spoken to Sherlock Bones after finishing Big Ben? They will send you on to Merle Ambrose and he will then send you on to Mooshu. At least that's how it should happen.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dragonoid607 wrote:
how do you unlock mooshu? i have heard people say that you need to beat all the storyline quests, but i have beat all of them and have not unlocked the counterweights or big ben. i would be happy if somebody told me what is wrong there. :D

You didn't do all the main story line quests or you missed going to talk to someone. You have to complete Kat's lab, then go on from there. You will not advance to Mooshu without completing the counterweights and Big Ben.

All the Marleybone story line quests are here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Marleybone_Storyline_Quests

Survivor
May 05, 2012
dragonoid607 wrote:

You have to do "if you build it", and "weird science" quests.

If You Build It. Weird Science
talk to grunk. Talk to Watson-Scotland Yard Roof or
pull levers. Katzenstein's lab
talk to clockwork-then grunk pops in. Defeat Dr. Von Katzenstein (don't
need to do this) -DISCOVER location of Meowiarty Hideout (In "talk to clockwork part", he'll tell you -talk to Scotland yard roof Watson, he'll give you a quest to talk to Sherlock bones in Royal Museum (different quest) and he'll give you a quest for counterweight east, then complete it, he'll give you a quest for counterweight west (both are easy for me, maybe not for you) and once you beat those two, Sherlock bones will give you a quest to beat Meowiarty in Big Ben, called the last meow, once you beat that, talk to Sherlock bones, he'll give you a quest to talk to headmaster Ambrose and gives you a different card for each school, and gives you access to MooShu to adventure on. Hoped this helped. :)

Survivor
May 05, 2012
RavenLady777 wrote:
dragonoid607 wrote:

You didn't do all the main story line quests or you missed going to talk to someone. You have to complete Kat's lab, then go on from there. You will not advance to Mooshu without completing the counterweights and Big Ben.

All the Marleybone story line quests are here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Marleybone_Storyline_Quests

This person above is right, you need to beat both counterweights and big Ben to get MooShu. Justin SkullShard level 34 Storm, I have MooShu, so you ask me anything, anytime.