Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 69 storm pvp help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Okay, I love pvp, its fun and envolves stradgegy and yeah stuff... I just cant find a good strategy. I watch other storm players and try their stradegies but most of the time the strategy works for about an hour and then I go on a losing streak. I'm still Private. usually around the 450 range. Would anyone be kind enough to either take me in as an apprentice or something or help me with my strategy?? Thanks.
<3Mel

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Well you are kinda low lvl but I guess you can manage with this.

My recommendation for you is stick with low lvl attacks max would be 6 pip spell. I don't know what gear you are using but to start you should have water works gear. Your choice for the other stuff. I do recommend a pet that has double resistance talents.

For the plan you should put up infallible first turn. ( you will always want it up because of the armor piercing) Next you probably will want to use wild bolt or bats because most people will shield first turn. From there keep using low lvl attacks like wild bolt and kraken. You should keep a few infections so they won't heal. Don't let up on your attacks you shouldn't wait more than 3 turns to attack. The longer the battle the faster you will die.

Lastly for your heals carry pixie because you won't need a ton of healing since you already have low health. Use triton to finish them and always use enchants such as colossal. Gl with pvp.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Thanks a lot, yeah I already have waterworks gear but I should probably train Infection and infallible o.o dunno why I haven't. Thanks for helping me! (especially with the low level attacks thing, i'm usually using levy, sirens, bolt, and storm lord only XD)

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Explorer
Dec 12, 2010
wand the opponet then do wild bolt. Or wand him then blade up then wild bolt. Never forget to wand them!!!!! Or the bolt will hit you. :)