Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary Pet Bundle Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I think you should make a pet bundle that includes only a VERY Special pet, and 2 mega snack packs ($39).

The Pet would be an owl like Gamma.
(Stats at Epic) It would be able to cast sprite, give 300 health, Grant 25% Resist to all schools, and 25% Damage to all schools.

This pet would be truly, Legendary!

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I've thought about a Pet Bundle Card, too.

Epic Bundle Card for $39
1 Fierce Hound Pet
3 pieces of stat clothing
1 wand
1 Griffin Mount
1 Castle
1 Mini-Game Kiosk
5000 crowns

Thinking of an equal value card for the Pet Hatchers and Trainers

* Pet: a white Long Hair Persian house cat - that moves realistically.
The new beast (squirrels with bat wings they look to me) has almost got real cat like movement. (not that cat with the flat face, please make a Persian Long Hair)

* 3 Talent Pet Accessories
- instead of the 3 items of stat clothing
It’s a charm necklace with 3 charms. It can’t be a collar because it would just be weird on the Satyrs and Pixies. Plus the charm idea is expandable. Later in the Crown Shop they can offer different charms to add on. The Pet Bundle Charms are as follows:
-- Unicorn Charm
-- Spell Defy Charm
-- Sharp Shot Charm

I only picked those three because it seems they are the three most sought after talents in the hatchery right now. I already have the only one in that list that I care about. But I hope later they would bring out School Specific damage dealer charms ( Death- Dealer, Life-Dealer etc) (but that no pet be exempt from any charm) And charms with all the current pet cards available so I could have a midnight sprite with a feint card etc.

Essentially by buying the Pet Bundle Card and later adding on or changing the charms players would be paying real money for the privilege of bypassing all the time and headache involved with breeding and training pets now. There could still be a limit of 4 charms or talents combined. Or you could by a charm that allowed a fifth talent ...so you'd have to buy 2 charms to get one extra talent. (As if you had to pay for the extra castle elixir separately and then the actual extra castle.) Even limiting the expressed talents on a pet to 4 (for fairness to other players, especially in pvp) wouldn't shrink the market for this card or the charms in the future. People would want different charms for different characters pets, maybe one set for pvp and a different set for regular game play and another for harder dungeons. Also, many people would have several of the same charm because they don't like to pass gear back and fourth through the shared bank. (I myself have 3 heart steels and 7 permanent mounts and feel fine about the expense compared to the convenience.)

* Extra Pet Energy Ball – instead of the mount, an extra energy ball that is similar to the one you already have, but the extra one can be passed through the shared bank and one can go for gardening and one for pet training. Or, I guess you could opt to have a gigantic garden or be training two pets at the same time. But the key is that both balls fill up at the same time. So you do actually have double the energy.

- It could be like a canteen that is equip-able. This matters because there could be times you would want to pass it through the Shared Bank to a low level character. Other times you might want it on your wizard who has maxed out their XP and so never gets an automatic refill of energy.

* Golden Pet Door Portal – instead of the wand – you get a special Pet Door to add to your dorm, castle or house – but it leads to the Pet Castle - and though it’s the size of the regular pet door the wizard can go through it too, just like any portal.

Like the regular Pet Door or Portals it can pass through the shared bank and be attached to any characters house. Allowing you to let any of your wizards enter and remove a pet to their backpack, without passing the pet through the shared bank. Also, one wizard could plant the garden and another could tend it or decorate it with things from their back pack.

* Pet Castle – It’s like other castles in that there is hopefully a 250 count on the inside and a 250 count on the outside – but with whatever modification needs to be made so that the pet count limit on inside and outside is as high as it can possibly be. Even if that requires a lessening of the total objects allowed.

A higher possible pet count inside and outside is a major selling point for the card, so if any sacrifices need be made that would be alright.

Within that primary requirement of allowing the maximum possible pets the Pet Castle should:

- be fully landscaped like the Life House is, (so we aren’t adding a lot of extra trees and flowers) but in the style of Avalon & Wysteria and having “natural” water features like a river or lake and a wooded area.

- the yard would need to have large open areas for lots of pets or a garden

- the castle structure would be a stone & glass building styled like the ruins in Avalon commons area. With lots of windows and door ways instead of doors. Could be used as a character house, garden house with pots, or a wandering pet sanctuary.

* Pet Training Kiosk – instead of the mini-game kiosk
- sits in your dorm or castle (like the mini game kiosks)
- the one you get is determined by what ever you have been playing most (just like the mini game kiosks)
- it's got a Crown Operation mode and a Free mode
- you can train your pet from home instead of moving back to the Pet Pavilion
- you can pay a different amount of crowns to consolidate numbers of pet runs. So if you usually play the Maze Game - and you usually get 3 pet xp points for the run plus feed it a snack - the crowns and kiosk can save you the time it takes to run the maze by letting you get say One Run = 10 (so for like 10 crowns you can actually do one maze run but get 30 xp for it plus the snack points.)

* 5000 crowns

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
I dont like this idea. It would give all the power to people who spend more money on bundles in the game and they would get an overpowering pet that makes the ones we've hatched and worked hard for look small.

Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
Are you for real this cost to much for just snacks and a pet that is unfair and overpowered

Explorer
May 07, 2011
Sorry to rain on your parade, but......
Pet talents are random. And it's impossible to get 25% on any stat with anything on a pet. So the pet wouldn't be as you hope.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Aedan11 wrote:
I've thought about a Pet Bundle Card, too.

* Pet: a white Long Hair Persian house cat - that moves realistically.
The new beast (squirrels with bat wings they look to me) has almost got real cat like movement. (not that cat with the flat face, please make a Persian Long Hair)

* 3 Talent Pet Accessories
- instead of the 3 items of stat clothing
It’s a charm necklace with 3 charms. It can’t be a collar because it would just be weird on the Satyrs and Pixies. Plus the charm idea is expandable. Later in the Crown Shop they can offer different charms to add on. The Pet Bundle Charms are as follows:
-- Unicorn Charm
-- Spell Defy Charm
-- Sharp Shot Charm

Essentially by buying the Pet Bundle Card and later adding on or changing the charms players would be paying real money for the privilege of bypassing all the time and headache involved with breeding and training pets now. There could still be a limit of 4 charms or talents combined. Or you could by a charm that allowed a fifth talent ...so you'd have to buy 2 charms to get one extra talent. (As if you had to pay for the extra castle elixir separately and then the actual extra castle.) Even limiting the expressed talents on a pet to 4 (for fairness to other players, especially in pvp) wouldn't shrink the market for this card or the charms in the future. People would want different charms for different characters pets, maybe one set for pvp and a different set for regular game play and another for harder dungeons. Also, many people would have several of the same charm because they don't like to pass gear back and fourth through the shared bank. (I myself have 3 heart steels and 7 permanent mounts and feel fine about the expense compared to the convenience.)

* Extra Pet Energy Ball – instead of the mount, an extra energy ball that is similar to the one you already have, but the extra one can be passed through the shared bank and one can go for gardening and one for pet training. Or, I guess you could opt to have a gigantic garden or be training two pets at the same time. But the key is that both balls fill up at the same time. So you do actually have double the energy.

- It could be like a canteen that is equip-able. This matters because there could be times you would want to pass it through the Shared Bank to a low level character. Other times you might want it on your wizard who has maxed out their XP and so never gets an automatic refill of energy.

* Golden Pet Door Portal – instead of the wand – you get a special Pet Door to add to your dorm, castle or house – but it leads to the Pet Castle - and though it’s the size of the regular pet door the wizard can go through it too, just like any portal.

Like the regular Pet Door or Portals it can pass through the shared bank and be attached to any characters house. Allowing you to let any of your wizards enter and remove a pet to their backpack, without passing the pet through the shared bank. Also, one wizard could plant the garden and another could tend it or decorate it with things from their back pack.

* Pet Castle – It’s like other castles in that there is hopefully a 250 count on the inside and a 250 count on the outside – but with whatever modification needs to be made so that the pet count limit on inside and outside is as high as it can possibly be. Even if that requires a lessening of the total objects allowed.

A higher possible pet count inside and outside is a major selling point for the card, so if any sacrifices need be made that would be alright.

Within that primary requirement of allowing the maximum possible pets the Pet Castle should:

- be fully landscaped like the Life House is, (so we aren’t adding a lot of extra trees and flowers) but in the style of Avalon & Wysteria and having “natural” water features like a river or lake and a wooded area.

- the yard would need to have large open areas for lots of pets or a garden

- the castle structure would be a stone & glass building styled like the ruins in Avalon commons area. With lots of windows and door ways instead of doors. Could be used as a character house, garden house with pots, or a wandering pet sanctuary.

* Pet Training Kiosk – instead of the mini-game kiosk
- sits in your dorm or castle (like the mini game kiosks)
- the one you get is determined by what ever you have been playing most (just like the mini game kiosks)
- it's got a Crown Operation mode and a Free mode
- you can train your pet from home instead of moving back to the Pet Pavilion
- you can pay a different amount of crowns to consolidate numbers of pet runs. So if you usually play the Maze Game - and you usually get 3 pet xp points for the run plus feed it a snack - the crowns and kiosk can save you the time it takes to run the maze by letting you get say One Run = 10 (so for like 10 crowns you can actually do one maze run but get 30 xp for it plus the snack points.)

* 5000 crowns

I want a realistic white cat too!

I like the pet talent charm that gives an extra talent to a pet, but only if that was also a drop item in dungeons so that people who don't/can't spend money on the game could still have a chance for a pet with an extra talent.

I LOVE the idea of a pet castle (and pet door portal! cute!) where I could place a total of 500 pets in one place and have rooms set up for different stages of hatching or different pets or whatever.

The tradeable extra ball of energy and the pet kiosk for my home or dorm room would be the major selling point for me, though.

Defender
May 15, 2010
I agree with the person who disagreed. Ice can get 66 universal resistance, you know? 66+25+91. Go to the pvp section. Ice is having enough troubles already.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
legondary bundel, you can choose the house from 4 diffrent houses, you can choose any pet your heart disires but only 1 per card thing, choose da cloaths, has somthing like a jenie or somthinglike dat and odviously 5000 crowns

Explorer
May 27, 2012
Here is the best idea for a Pet bundle!

Krokotopian Pet Bundle includes:

1 Mander Pet
1 Fire Mander Pet
1 Ice Mander Pet
1 Storm Mander Pet
1 Krok Pet
1 Krokomummy Pet
1 Krokotillian Pet

Mooshu Pet Bundle Includes:

1 Ninja Pig Pet
1 Goat Monk Pet
1 Brown Spider Pet
1 Jade Oni Pet
1 Death Oni Pet
1 Helephant Pet
1 Plague Ninja Pet

There is gonna be MORE bundles! You decide the next.