Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frustrated at level 37 with nothing to do

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
I don't have any new quests, I've done all I can do in Marleybone, Grizzleheim, Kroktopia, Wizard City and Wysteria. I assume that it's because I'm level 37 that I'm not seeing any new quests. Am I doing anything wrong?

Survivor
May 21, 2012
If you have finished Marleybone and received your next key, mooshu , I believe go there and quest. If you don't have your Mooshu key then you didn't finish the Big Ben Quest or you didn't do all of the side quests, granted I am only a lvl 52 but I have never ran out of quests yet, always have so many on each world along with the searching ones from Zeke and others that it keeps me busy with quests until the next world is unlocked.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
vastidious wrote:
I don't have any new quests, I've done all I can do in Marleybone, Grizzleheim, Kroktopia, Wizard City and Wysteria. I assume that it's because I'm level 37 that I'm not seeing any new quests. Am I doing anything wrong?

Sounds like your wizard has become derailed some how, this happens if you accidentally decline a quest or can be a glitch in system.

To end MarleyBone you have to do the East and West Counters and then Big Ben, all in the Royal Museum, Sherlock Bones is the main quest giver in this land. Make sure you have completed all the Scotland Yard roof quests to get to this point.

When you have completed Big Ben Bones should be in the Royal Museum to thank you with others that gave you quests there and sends you on your way to get to Mooshu.

If you have done these and nothing seems to be available from them you may want to contact support to get your wizard back on track.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
vastidious wrote:

(Wysteria is a side world and doesn't matter)
You missed something in Marleybone. I'm level 33 and was level 32 when I hit Mooshu. Go back to Marleybone and investigate what you missed.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Marleybone_Quests

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
That was it. I haven't completed the west and Big Ben. I can't believe I missed that. Working on it now. Thanks!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Wow! That happen to my first wizard! But I never knew what to do! When I walked into the Royal Museum I saw the quest! I thought I was the only one :?

~Eric CrowSpear-Lvl 80- Diviner