Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Plus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
I thought of a mod called ‘Level Plus’. The idea behind this is that two characters can be added together and become stronger. Both of the two original characters would disappear and the new stronger one would take their place. Maybe this could be something that was available for a limited time or that you could use crowns for. What do you guys think?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
I would have to say meh...

Unless!! this was available only on a private server of sorts. or like a test realm. it wouldn't be implemented in the actual game but in a different realm just for fun purposes. if KI allowed the creation of private servers, then yes this would be a fun mod.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
nagashiki wrote:
I would have to say meh...

Unless!! this was available only on a private server of sorts. or like a test realm. it wouldn't be implemented in the actual game but in a different realm just for fun purposes. if KI allowed the creation of private servers, then yes this would be a fun mod.

That sounds like a really good. I'll think about it . :) :) :)

Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
dragosoup wrote:
who wouldnt want this it's a great idea

I would have to say pass on this one... Its a good idea, but the thought of a wizard getting deleted for one wizard... nah. Maybe for the test realm, like i think someone said earlier. :-) :-) :-) :? :? :? :?