Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So what is a good source of sun stones?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Are the aqua bots in celestia a good source of sun stones? Any other quick ways to get sun stones? If I have to boss farm I guess I can do that but are there any mobs that will allow me to net these things?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I haven't really noted whether bosses drop sunstone or not.

Sunstone is rare. One way to get them is through gardening. Another way is to transmute other reagents to make sunstone.

You can find out which plants may drop sunstone on wizard101central.

You can get the recipes to transmute from craft vendors. I'm not sure what world starts selling transmute recipes, but I found that Celestia has quite a wide variety.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
CorbinW wrote:
Are the aqua bots in celestia a good source of sun stones? Any other quick ways to get sun stones? If I have to boss farm I guess I can do that but are there any mobs that will allow me to net these things?

Besides hanging around the bazaar all day, and hoping someone might just sell one(not reccomended) i suggest farming the bosses in stormriven. The bosses are marcio, thinderfin, and to others that I dont remember the name of. Because they are meant to be so rare, there arent very many sources of them.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
I dont believe any mobs drop them but I do know that the bosses from the pillars in stormriven do drop sunstone and sandstone. I personally get my sunstone/sandstone from gardening and the bazaar.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
kingurz wrote:
Malestrom Snap Dragons.

Dont forget King Parsley and those Evil Magma Peas! :D