Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Freddy Nine Lives quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2010
I am a level 29 death wizard. When I was a level 28 I got a notification from Dworgyn saying I had to come to him for a quest but when I came to him in the Nightside there wasn't a quest mark or anything about a quest. I don't know if this a bug or I didn't do something but what can I do to get the quest. I really need that animate spell.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
IDK what the problem is, but i just wanted to say some things about freddy.

First off, you gotta kill him 9 times, yes i'm serious. I have a life wiz who had to kill him.

Second, he's death [95% sure], so make sure to have some converts :D.

Steven Strongsword, archmage fire

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Have you finished Krokotopia yet and gotten the key to Marleybone? If not, you need to finish Krokotopia.

Do you have the Curse spell yet? You get that from Dworgyn. If you don't have the Curse spell, check to see if you have the quests: "Information Dump", "Making History", or "Speedy Delivery".

If you don't have Curse or any of those quests, see if you have the "Death Prism" and "Deathblade", both of which are started at Malorn Ashthorn in Ravenwood.

If you have the Curse spell, and you've finished Marleybone, send an email to support@wizard101.com .

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
jmiser420 wrote:
IDK what the problem is, but i just wanted to say some things about freddy.

First off, you gotta kill him 9 times, yes i'm serious. I have a life wiz who had to kill him.

Second, he's death [95% sure], so make sure to have some converts :D.

Steven Strongsword, archmage fire

lol I rember that. My death friend was doing the quest and was like "wouldn't it be funny if you had to defeat him 9 times" Then, it turned out you did.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
president98 wrote:
I am a level 29 death wizard. When I was a level 28 I got a notification from Dworgyn saying I had to come to him for a quest but when I came to him in the Nightside there wasn't a quest mark or anything about a quest. I don't know if this a bug or I didn't do something but what can I do to get the quest. I really need that animate spell.

You have to finish Krok and gain access to Chelsea Court in Marleybone to be able to do this quest.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
I do not know what has happened here. Check your Internet Connection or Log off and come back on. Yes you have to defeat him 9 times! My death did it lickety split so it will probably be easy! ;)

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
josephcooke wrote:
get potions and mark location
i never thought of that thanks for tip i suggest you buy a bunch of treasure cards but i should never be death cards. also what storm spell can finish one of freddy nine lives?thank you

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
i think you should buy a bunch of kraken not insane bolt that spell is risky risky risky but you should really just hang on for that quest for a few levels so you can defeat him quick. bye!

Survivor
Aug 02, 2012
This is lot like level 28 spell quest.

Where you have to defeat Freddy Nine Lives 9 times.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2012
He's life so you need life spells mostly.

Most of my friends say Death people have life boost.

Defender
May 22, 2011
no idea what the problem is but I can tell you what to do when you get to him.

1. you wat to have the outside area marked at ALL times.
2. defeat him once then go back to hyde park again until your
3. have lot's of converts, shields, good everything, and a positive perspective.

The end

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
president98 on Jul 6, 2012 wrote:
I soloed him.I just do:

death blade me
death prism him
spirit blade me
spirit trap him
feint him
curse him lol
death trap him and skeletal pirate/wraith him (do it in order or else you die and make sure to pixie not sacrifice and also if you have dark pact use it on yourself).