Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Strategy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
Hi, I am a lvl 68 balance wizard and I really need a good strategy for Player vs Player. I have an ok strategy for 1v1 but it isn't so accurate. My strategy is, at the beginning I tower shield or, if i can tell the element and have the right shield, spirit shield or elemental shield. Next, I blade myself or another tower shield. Then, I would spirit blade. Finally, boom! I try and finish it with a chimera, or judgement. I have gotten slightly better, but not enough, I am still a srg. please tell me a better strategy.

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
alexander12260 wrote:
Hi, I am a lvl 68 balance wizard and I really need a good strategy for Player vs Player. I have an ok strategy for 1v1 but it isn't so accurate. My strategy is, at the beginning I tower shield or, if i can tell the element and have the right shield, spirit shield or elemental shield. Next, I blade myself or another tower shield. Then, I would spirit blade. Finally, boom! I try and finish it with a chimera, or judgement. I have gotten slightly better, but not enough, I am still a srg. please tell me a better strategy.

if you must know balance is better then ice at pvp IF you do 2v2 3v3 4v4

1v1 isn't really the right thing for balance