Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long until Zafaria?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
I'm level 63 , still in celestia, in the crustacean empire, going for Acastus Hexfin. Can someone please tell what I have to do still to get out of Celestia? I'm getting kind sick of it, and I really wanna get some better Zafaria gear from the vendors. Pls help, thx

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Elgal101 wrote:
I'm level 63 , still in celestia, in the crustacean empire, going for Acastus Hexfin. Can someone please tell what I have to do still to get out of Celestia? I'm getting kind sick of it, and I really wanna get some better Zafaria gear from the vendors. Pls help, thx

Looks like you're almost done. This link shows all of Celestia quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110487

Scroll down on that link to the Crab Empire.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Well to show you, I was on that quest two hours ago. Now I'm in Zafaria :)

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Elgal101 wrote:
you need to defeat crustacean empire, sanctum of the sun and then then you need to beat the place you get after you beat the star moon and sun good luck

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Elgal101 wrote:

why cant you just go to the bazaar