Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet drop fairness needed

AuthorMessage
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I was helping a friend when a fire school friend of mine comes along and talks bout pet drops in a dungeon. I wanted to get the pets and he said that fire has the best chance of gettign a pet drop. I think thats unfair to all the other schools and that it needs to be changed! If all schools arent fair in pet drop whats that point in all non-fire schools trying to get a pet? Please make it fair.

I want fairness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am saddened by that fact. :( :( :(

Explorer
May 07, 2011
Your friend, I'm sorry to say, is a LIAR. He wanted you to think that Fire is the best school because, according to him 'Fire has the greatest chance of getting pet drops.' Lies. Every school has an equal chance of getting a pet drop, or any drop, for that matter. Except me, it seems, who has gotten only one pet drop in his entire life >_<.

Alex DuskGlade, level 64 Thaumaturge (Yet only in District of the Stars)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Your "friend" is incorrect. Pet drops are entirely random; that means everyone has an equal chance of a pet drop. relax and play and have fun! :)

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Yea he is wrong. Maybe he thought that he would kill the mobs faster because he was fire?

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Your friend is just trying to make you jealous of fire. That's what quite a lot of wizards do, because they think their school is the best.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
That is the 2nd biggest lie I have ever heard. 100% not true.
The biggest lie was a level 2 necromancer with text chat said if someone gave him all their treasure cards, he would gift them a life mastery. -_-