Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Idea!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2011
My Dad doesn't play Wizard101, but My older Brother and I have told him a ton about the game, and he gives us good ideas about the game. Less than an hour ago he asked me if there is a Futuristic world. Sounds like a good idea, doesn't it? Like, you fight robots, or something. KI, please use this idea, because it's a good one!

-Wolf, Level 55, Death

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Not really man, sorry to burst your bubble. It would be a good idea for a futuristic game but never for Wizard101 which is based on a medieval era.

Explorer
May 22, 2011
What level are you, 30? Have you been to Celestia. The enemies that you fight in the street are fishes in robot suits. It would be a Great idea!

-Wolf, Level 55, Death

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
tatepercival wrote:
What level are you, 30? Have you been to Celestia. The enemies that you fight in the street are fishes in robot suits. It would be a Great idea!

-Wolf, Level 55, Death

Ah yes, wolf is right. Also steam winchers [however you spell that xd] and, well actually everything in the science center is robot related.

Wolf, I think your idea is great. Infact, you should read the idea i posted "The World of Fraxor" which is supposed to be a world in the future.

100% Support. Go futuristic worlds!

Steven StrongSword, Archmage fire.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
Well, so far in W101 we've been to Africa, England, Asia, Russia, under the sea while somewhat simultaneously in space, and Nordic countries, so what about a new world based on Australia? Koalas, dingoes, kangaroos, wombats, wallabies, coral reef, etc. Sounds fun to me!

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
knightmare12 wrote:
Not really man, sorry to burst your bubble. It would be a good idea for a futuristic game but never for Wizard101 which is based on a medieval era.

No wizard101 is based in real time, modern day era.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
tatepercival wrote:

-Wolf, Level 55, Death

I wouldn't say 'great,' when in fact Celestia was pretty much a nightmare and didn't really fit into the story line very well.

Although a futuristic world could fit if we travel in time... so there's that. :)