Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deadly helephant ears not giving xp.

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Hello everyone, flash33 here, and lately I've been noticing that ever since I ranked up to a rank 11 gardener yesterday, my 2 adult dhe's won't give me any gardening xp when I harvest them. I think this is a glitch since there are 15 gardening ranks and I'm at rank 11. Let me know what you think of this.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Flash, this is a bug that has been there since the new ranks came out. Once you hit level 11 your gardenig xp no longer shows up on the screen as you harvest. I haven't really paid attention to whether or not it affects only certain plants or not. However, you are still getting the gardening experience. If you look closely at the experience bar you will see it is indeed moving. You just don't see the XP scroll up your screen along with the other rewards. I had a friend that sent pictures of it to KI when he reported it. They told him he just didn't take the picture soon enough! Oh so NOT TRUE!

Hero
May 02, 2009
I see, well thanks for the feedback, its good to know that I am still getting gxp, strange how no xp symbols show up but oh well. Thanks again.