Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
What is the best gear to use while gardening. I have a friend that has head gear and boots he uses strickly for gardening that gives him more pet energy. Don't care if it's dropped, crafted, or bought. What is the best gear to use when gardening and where do i get the gear or crafting recipe?
Thanks all. :-)

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
The new pixie gear from the hydra pack is good as all pieces give a minimum of 16 energy. I have an 80 base and with the gear I go up to 133. I put it on before I shut down for the night and the next morning I have more than enough to garden. After I get back from work it is full again and I can garden again before running the pets.

You should also consider stacking your plants over one another - does no good for single spells but I can provide water for 8 EMPs with the medium ring (8 energy). I have 28 plants that fit under one large ring - this is:
4 lg plots
8 small plots
16 medium plots
This takes time and planning and I recommend you diagram first but it will make your energy go a long way.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
DoRayMi710 wrote:
What is the best gear to use while gardening. I have a friend that has head gear and boots he uses strickly for gardening that gives him more pet energy. Don't care if it's dropped, crafted, or bought. What is the best gear to use when gardening and where do i get the gear or crafting recipe?
Thanks all. :-)

All the best gardening gear comes from Crowns gear. However, there is a really nice guide over at Central that tells you the best free gear for gardening (along with the Crowns gear).

The link is here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180424&highlight=guide+gardening+gear+best

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Splendid Hat gives 15
Splendid boots gives 15
Greenwardens Robe (Something along those lines) gives 18.
Then there are crafted rings and athames. They give 4 or 6 energy. (Wintertusk, vestrilund)
Thats: 140 energy. (For a level 80 with 80 energy)