Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i the wrong level to be in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Well to be honest....38-39 Is not a good time to start dragonspyre Take people with you...I made the same mistake even if im strong....I died by people on the streets.....it was that bad Wolf Skullcatcher, Master necromancer

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
WilliamGD185 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
I'll tell you something to make you feel better.
To wizard city lvl 1
To krokotopia lvl 15
To marleybone lvl 37
To Mooshu lvl 41
To dragonspyre lvl 46
To Celestia level 50!

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
wolfrunner73 on Jul 4, 2012 wrote:
I'm a level 54 Pyromancer in Dragonspyre. I'm only on the second street (plaza of conquest) I heard most people finish around level 50. Am I to high level to be in dragonspyre? :)
dude you are not to high. i got there when i was level 58

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
lol I got in at lvl 41 now 46. You lvl up fast in DS

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
I'm a level 59 Diviner in Dragonspyre, so I know how you feel, dude.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
My balance was lvl 42 I think.So i would say level a little and get some high health gear.Oh and you might want help on a few dungeons.Good luck.

Scarlet Silverhunter
Lvl 59 sorcerer

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
You know how at the bottom of your screen it shows you the green line full of your experience? I have a teeny tiny fraction of that to go before I hit level 47. I'm almost at level fifty as a death student and I still have to call on help from my wizard buddies all the time. I'm not sure if it's me, or if it's just hard, but I think level 39 is way to low to be starting DS. You should go back to Wizard City and start looking for side quests you may have skipped and try to level up. Don't forget to go through all the previous worlds like that too and you'll be able to level up in no time!

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
i was lvl 37 when i started and i was ok at it

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Blaze Carter on Jul 15, 2012 wrote:
i just start with dragonspyre and i am level 51, and i like it to play dragonpsyre on this level, i just blade my enemy's and then finish them with power nova :). its just great ;) hahahah.

Michael drakehunter, Level 51 balance wizard
Michael drakefinder, level 10 death wizard
whats with the names o i am also high to be where i am i am almost in big ben and i am in my low forties

Tyler Legendfriend level 41 death still in mb

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Hello! I am a fire wizard on The Labrynth or however you spell it and I am level 50. Is it too early? Too late? Or am I a good level to be on that quest?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Shy girl on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
Hello! I am a fire wizard on The Labrynth or however you spell it and I am level 50. Is it too early? Too late? Or am I a good level to be on that quest?
I'd say you were a good level. Some schools have to do the Labyrinth for their level 48 spell; that's an indication that if you arrive to much before you haven't done enough side quests/leveling up. Level 48 and up will be fine. :)

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Of course it's okay to start Dragonsphyre at level 39 I started whe I was level 39 to.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
I'm sure level 39 is a fine place to start! And DragonSphyre will help you level up faster too! I was about level 40 when I started DragonSphyre, but I always do the side quests when I can. And I still need quite a bit of help from my wizard friends Good luck with the rest of DragonSpyre!

-Scarlet ThunderSong level 44 Theurgist

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
You're low there but i suggest you ask a friend to take you to the laberyith or the portico.Just stand there and let your friend do the work.In the portico I went with my friend at lvl 40 and level by doing the last quest.(the last quest gives 17420 xp)I also helped in the laberyith but just stand on the sidewalk k.

Tyler Legendfriend lvl 44 almost 45 death

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
no way 39?
i started dragonspyre at level 48
you will get destroyed if you go at that level i suggest you go back and do all the quest you ignored.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
thats ok and its actually better because maybe everything will be easier for you and i have a friend that on level 49 and she is still in mooshu.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
no you are not i half way through ms and lvl 45

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I started Dragonspyre when i was level 38 and my friends started at 40 somethings. i noticed that already and was i suppose to be that level? Like srsly i think i gotta be a higher level.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
You must have skipped alot of side quests.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Jason Lifesword on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
I started Dragonspyre when i was level 38 and my friends started at 40 somethings. i noticed that already and was i suppose to be that level? Like srsly i think i gotta be a higher level.
You will need to gain 10 levels to leave DS and enter Celestia, this maybe your biggest problem.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
LOL my topic about DC is like this but i started at level 38

Defender
May 03, 2009
It's fine whatever level you are. My life character started Dragonspyre at lvl 40 and was beaten allot because she wore lvl 25 armor. When she got her lvl 45 armor, when she got to the Drake Hatchery, she was almost unbeatable. If you want to be a higher level, I'd advise going to all the other worlds and finishing side quests. That's what I did ;D

Scarlet Hawk
Now Promethean, BEWARE!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
You need to do some side quests and level up. Down side to being that low: you cannot enter Celestia until level 48+ and chances are your level 48 spell will take you right back to Dragonspyre anyway.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
I got into Dragonspyre at level 42. I did almost every side quest, even the really annoying ones.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
Northlite on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
You will need to gain 10 levels to leave DS and enter Celestia, this maybe your biggest problem.
That is a large problem, because on my account I started at level 42 and ended at level 48, so I only gained 6 levels. Luckily, I was the exact level to go to Celestia when I ended Dragonspyre.