Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i the wrong level to be in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2011
Yummies321 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
So i am a Death School wizard and almost done dragonspyre, the thing i hate that is i am level 45
All of my other friends (Death too) are way higher and all ready got the scarecrow
I also wanna be around level 50 before i finish (Not gonna happen) dragonspyre.
It would help if you guys told me why i am low or how i could level up.
maybe you didn't do the side quests that your other friends did. do some side quest in you quest list

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
You should be fine. I did the Laberaith at level near yours.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Good timing. You won't have to worry about leveling to 48 for Celestia now. It will help, trust me.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2012
No, i am a lvl fourty-two now and just started ds not to long ago when i started ds i was lvl fourty and i needed lots of help, if you do a lot of side quest in ds i'm sure you will be fine. !

Survivor
Nov 24, 2012
I am lvl fourty-two now and when i started ds i was lvl fourty is that to low of a lvl i have not done any side quest so far, so should i do most side quest in ds?

wolf dawnwisper lvl fourty-two

Survivor
Nov 24, 2012
Omegagan on Jul 6, 2012 wrote:
No, you get there when you get there; people are still basing level completion on old time tables, before GH, WT, and WY were added. If you are completing all your quests side and storyline and completing one world before moving to the next you are just fine there is tons of XP to go around; don't fret about being a few levels higher or lower; play at your pace and comfort.
thanks for the help i'm glad i'm not a couple lvls behind :) thx.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
i was waaaaay too overleveled. i entered mb at level 35 (having completed all side and main quests from wizard city, krok, and wysteria) then i just zoomed past all the other worlds and im now lvl.76 in dun dara avalon. being overleved gives u an advantage at the earlier worlds but when u hit zafaria there isnt a difference

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Nope your totally fine I never really had a problem being high level for a world but I can understand how it feels

Sincerely,
Elizabeth wizard level 59

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
dude a over lvl is me i am lvl 42 still in tower archives on the second key!
i did many side quests but if you still classify your self as a over lvl then cut a little back on side quests wish i did lol!
taylor ghost leaf lvl 42 still in tower archives

Squire
May 10, 2013
wolfrunner73 on Jul 4, 2012 wrote:
I'm a level 54 Pyromancer in Dragonspyre. I'm only on the second street (plaza of conquest) I heard most people finish around level 50. Am I to high level to be in dragonspyre? :)
Your not a high level to finish DS, but the higher the level you are the quicker chance you will get to other worlds!

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
listen im just here to say that if you ever need help on a quest I am behind the ice school from 3:00 to 3:10 eastern time PM

Austin Winter Walker master of the ice magic and is a great wizard

Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
I started DS at a level 39 it was like so hard at first but I went and did all the side quest and BOOM there you are (although when you at a high level and do lower rank quest you hardly get anything out of it)

Balance rules
Justin Griffenstrider

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
gbdude917 on Jul 26, 2012 wrote:
Hi :D I was wondering if lvl 39 was pretty low for Dragonspyre? I was having a hard time already. Pls tell me if this lvl is just right or way off for DS.

Gabriel Storm, 39 Diviner
Erm, Not sure about that.... I made it in DS at lvl 40.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
gbdude917 on Jul 26, 2012 wrote:
Hi :D I was wondering if lvl 39 was pretty low for Dragonspyre? I was having a hard time already. Pls tell me if this lvl is just right or way off for DS.

Gabriel Storm, 39 Diviner
I got it wen I was level 37

level 42

ps RULES

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
you are too high a level. but don't worry, being to high a level for something is good because you wont be too early.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
I finished wizardcity at level 30 I finished krokatopia at level 48 I finished mooshu at level 57 I finished dragonspyre at lvl 68 I finished celestia at level 75 I finished zafaria at level 83 I finshed Avalon at level 87 and I finished Azteca at level 90

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
truly you are too high of a level to be in this world but whatever suits you in completely fine. if you are the types of person that likes to maybe do a lot side quests then that is fine because then whatever world you next reach will actually be easier for you and it will go by a lot faster. if you are at the beginning of dragonspyre then you might actually be able to start celestia with a full set of waterworks gear which would be awesome

Sarah SparkleCloud 95 pet warlord
Tanner DeathBlade 48

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Yeah, it's perfectly fine. Did you do Wintertusk yet, then your suppose to be a high level. If you just really like side quests, yeah, its normal.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 44 theurgist

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
Probably not. I'm level 53 and just nearing the end of Dragonspyre now. I know a friend who finished MooShu around level 50. You just did a lot of side quests, or dungeons. That means you will have a head start on Celestia!