Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i the wrong level to be in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
You really need to do some side quests!! Your going to have a hard time... Do more side quests and get friends to help.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
You're higher than the average but not too high for the world. It just depends on the side quests. I rushed through all of the worlds to get to ds but a lot of people do side quests and are as high as you.

Richard Ashblade, master pyromancer

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
There is no such thjing as to high a level for a world. The higher your level the easier it will be for you where ever you may be adventuring. Alot are in DS from around 40-50 but this is just the average so if you have fun questing and battling then go your own speed. There is no rush unless you want to rush.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
When I joined Krokotopia I was a lvl. 20. At a level 30 I joined marleybone. Everybody plays at their own pace. Their is no such thing as to high to get into a world.

Molly
Level 32
Balance

Survivor
Mar 19, 2013
Don't rush yourself, fellow wizard! My old character went into Celestia at level 55 or something like that. Being a higher level in worlds that are meant for lower levels just makes it a bunch easier! Pace yourself.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
I was like in level 41 in life wizard when i got to DS. I finish most of the map solo. But now I am in the last dungeon and I am getting help from a friend.

Michael Spritrunner level 46 life wizard

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I was level 35 on my life wizard, then i got out at 43 :P you are never too under-leveled :)

Survivor
Mar 15, 2013
I started at lvl 37 ( I know Noob right? XD) and i did all the side quests in Mooshu and Marleybone now I'm stuck and my only choice is to have people power level me to 45 and I think i am in a pickle

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
IcyFallonLegend on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
I started at lvl 37 ( I know Noob right? XD) and i did all the side quests in Mooshu and Marleybone now I'm stuck and my only choice is to have people power level me to 45 and I think i am in a pickle
You missed a bunch of available quests because there is far more xp available in the various worlds than you need. Thousands of wizards have traveled the spiral without power leveling, and we are all playing the same game!

Happy Wizarding!

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
CanaryCass on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
I got into Dragonspyre at level 42. I did almost every side quest, even the really annoying ones.
I got in at lvl 44 without doing side quest.Thats weirder than yours.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
So i am a Death School wizard and almost done dragonspyre, the thing i hate that is i am level 45
All of my other friends (Death too) are way higher and all ready got the scarecrow
I also wanna be around level 50 before i finish (Not gonna happen) dragonspyre.
It would help if you guys told me why i am low or how i could level up.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
return to other worlds and do side quests. Or you can do a dungeon the second time!
hope i helped

Cameron thunderpants (aka Cameron T.P) level 72 diviner

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Mr ThunderPants on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
return to other worlds and do side quests. Or you can do a dungeon the second time!
hope i helped

Cameron thunderpants (aka Cameron T.P) level 72 diviner
I will do that i was also wondering, is WinterTusk worth doing?

Survivor
May 09, 2012
gbdude917 on Jul 26, 2012 wrote:
Hi :D I was wondering if lvl 39 was pretty low for Dragonspyre? I was having a hard time already. Pls tell me if this lvl is just right or way off for DS.

Gabriel Storm, 39 Diviner
that level is not appropriated you are spouse to be at level 50 or 47

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Yummies321 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
Wintertusk give a lot of experience so it is worth it to finish Grizzlehiem so you can enter there.

You will also be sent there for spells and pets.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2013
while I was waiting for my friend to login so we can finish mooshu, I did wintertusk i gained 7 levels and now I'm 53 and barley starting DragonSpyre, wintertusk is very worth it ( if you all the side quest and main) you gain boat loads of Experience. it's hard but try to find a higher level to help you. trust me its a good thing to do, since you will be ahead of the worlds in your level

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Is level 47 ok for my character?

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
I've had this save issue too when i started Dragonspyre. It was because i wouldnt focus on side-quests much. What i did is I just stood back from Dragonspyre and worked on Wintertusk. Then i was level 50 when i came back to dragonspyre. I have been playing since 2008 so i am a pro at this game :)

Eric NIghtshade (Promethean Pyromancer) Level 90

P.S. W101 wouldnt let you go into Dragonspyre until your at the right level. Thanks for reading!

Explorer
May 14, 2009
Yummies321 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
WinterTusk is worth doing. I'd suggest you do it, because you get some requirements done for the future. WT is a requirement for 2 pets in your school, and 2 spells in your school. It is also wonderful gold, a great place to farm as well.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
wolfrunner73 on Jul 4, 2012 wrote:
I'm a level 54 Pyromancer in Dragonspyre. I'm only on the second street (plaza of conquest) I heard most people finish around level 50. Am I to high level to be in dragonspyre? :)
I'm a level 62 Pyromancer and I'm in Dragonspyre. I'm way behind because I did Grizzlehiem. So, I guess I should be the one asking this question lol.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Dylan Death on Jul 27, 2012 wrote:
Well my Death wizard got there at level 39 also, and he did just fine, make sure though you do some sidequests in DS so you can get to CL at level 50.
its not horrible but you should be at least 40 or 42 i was 42 when i started and now im 46 and im about to get to celectia

Survivor
Aug 18, 2012
Yea Better than me. I was level 54 when i went to dragonspyre

Survivor
Aug 18, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
elcanpion on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:
that level is not appropriated you are spouse to be at level 50 or 47
No you are not "supposed" to be level 50 or 47. You can do it at any level. Finishing early, however, will hold you back from moving on since you must be level 48+ to move on to Celestia.