Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

180% fire trap

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
I was fighting with another fire wizard in Avalon last night and they used a fire trap that was 180% boost. When I asked where she got it, she would not tell me. I am level 78 fire and cannot find anything about it. Is this a new spell or a treasure card? Please help, this is driving me crazy.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
badjuju813 wrote:
I was fighting with another fire wizard in Avalon last night and they used a fire trap that was 180% boost. When I asked where she got it, she would not tell me. I am level 78 fire and cannot find anything about it. Is this a new spell or a treasure card? Please help, this is driving me crazy.
ah yes good ol backdraft. it works like super charge as you can imagine and when you have max pips it goes all the way to 210%. now to get this spell before i tell you anything you have had to have done all of grizzle heim and wintertusk. if you havent done those and gotten power link and fuel then you cant go get this spell yet. but if you have then go to the high road then go the the owl you first met standing in front of that tree and talk to her. she will give you a quest to go beat up a raven to get her charm bag back. so after you beat the raven go talk to her again and you will get backdraft(ps idk if they made a treasure card version of it just yet).

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
It is the new spell backdraft. For every pip you dedicate towards it; you get 15% for each pip. That leaves with a max of 210%. Here is the link for more information:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Backdraft
You need detonate before you can get the quest for this spell.