Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So... what's your win/loss record? =D

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 17, 2012
CorbinW on Jul 4, 2012 wrote:
Just wondering, beginners and seasoned fighters, total number of matches, win loss, what is your record right now?

EDIT

I made a terrible mistake with my math by focusing only on losses and wins while ignoring the total. Sorry!

It should have been

divide your number of wins by the total of matches you had. This would give you your win/loss percentage. I don't know how I made such a wild mistake. So my percentage is actually:

480/872= 0.55

So I have 55%
i am embarrassed to say it but i have lost 23 matches and won 0. myth just doesn't have a very good pvp strategy available.
Justin firetheif level 78

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
the mythonator on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
i am embarrassed to say it but i have lost 23 matches and won 0. myth just doesn't have a very good pvp strategy available.
Justin firetheif level 78
I have a great strategy for you in 1v1:
Study your opponent.
From first: Summon a minion ASAP! Then the opponent's focus is directed at the minion which gives you time to blade up and hit hard. In PvP Medusa is your best friend. She stuns for 2 rounds and she can do damage. If your opponent uses the star spell conviction they will block your stun while their aura is up. If they use stun block (An ice spell from Diego. Diego also trains conviction) stun will be prevented. While stunned they are forced to passed for as long as they're stunned so they become useless. If you see a Damage over Time is coming then stun and they'll pass. Oh and keep your minion up so their focus is on the minion so you gain time. If they ignore the minion then the minion is extremely helpful. Just keep the minions and damage coming. And be defensive with towers when minion is down or when they ignore the minion. And if they stack blades use Earthquake to destroy all blade and shields. Also use this when they stack shields.
From second: If you see a DoT(Damage over Time) coming then shift it back at them and they take that DoT damage. Same minion strategy. Same defense strategy. If you see a huge hit coming heal with a TC (Treasure Card) Heal.
Hope that helps!