Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to continue in Avalon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2012
I have done every quest available to me in avalon except for the crows, tapestry and scrolls quests which i am unable to complete. I have no stone bridge to the wyrd. The boss by where the bridge should be is not accessible. The area for black night and jabber i cannot get into and i cannot get into the one behind the waterfall in caliburn.

I have now checked out everyone multiple times and no one has a question mark above their head or anything above their heads for that matter.
I have gone into every house.

I have fought bosses over and over and I have no idea what to try next.

Any help would be great! -Paul Souldreamer

Administrator
Speak to Innes Idle in Caer Lyon to pick up the quest "I Wanna Be Adored" - that should set you back on track.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
sorry im unable cause im at mooshu you have to beat zafaria first.

Survivor
May 01, 2012
I have tried to speak to Innes Idle in Caer Lyon probably ten times but I cant, so i eventually end up standing by the warm fire and listening to his tunes until i start crying.

Survivor
May 01, 2012
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Speak to Innes Idle in Caer Lyon to pick up the quest "I Wanna Be Adored" - that should set you back on track.

I have tried to talk to him many times but he doesnt speak to me.

Administrator
Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
I've done the same thing but it won't let me click on him i left off defeating the ice boss in caer lyon but i accidentally clicked on decline now it won't let me speak to him . i started wondering that i'll never beat avalon :(

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I also declined the quest ( I wanna be adored) trying to help somebody figure out what was wrong and now i am in the same situation. Does not give me the quest after completly relogging, and tried changing realms with no luck

update I even reinstalled the program and this didnt help..

Over 48 hrs with a support ticket in and havent heard anything yet.. hope this gets fixed soon..

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
Hi i sent in a message about the bug in avalon and i still haven't gotten a reply yet . I'm hoping you'll fix it soon .

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
ditto, unable to cross bridge to wyrd. Ines will not talk to me. She has her lute and not the watermelon, plus there is a blue light at her door. No quests for me except one tapestry I cannot get to yet. Please advise. Thank you for any help. Momofriend