Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help! katzenteins lab!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
I need help! im a level 26 balence and im stuck on katzentein's lab! It would be great if somebody who has already beat it could help me!

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
bylly23 wrote:
I need help! im a level 26 balence and im stuck on katzentein's lab! It would be great if somebody who has already beat it could help me!
I can help. Meet you at Scotland yard one day. I am lvl 47 Fire my name is Wolf SilverSpear. And here are some tips for the dungeon:

When you go talk to Watson, he will not tell you that when you go defeat Fire gut, the first boss, you will need the combo to the passcode to open a door.
When you defeat fire gut, look on the corner, there will be the combination. After that, go open a door, talk to Watson, and he will tell you to defeat Clinker, the second boss. Look for another combination. Open the second door. Then you go near Katzenstien's lab, find a book pedestal, read it, it will tell you to shut down some smoke stacks. look around the dungeon, there will be i think 5 smokestacks in all, and defeat Katzenstein. I'm not gonna spoil where the secret boss is though! :P

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 47 Pyromancer

Explorer
May 22, 2011
Stuck on the wood part? go around the place, there everywhere!

-Wolf, Level 55, Death