Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

water works

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2010
is it just me or does everyone have to battle the water works three times to get the full outfit? Please help I only got the robe first time I battled

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The gear drops are random. So, you may go through a couple of times, or you may have to go through 20+ times to get the gear.

My Balance got her gear the first two or three times. My Ice, however, has been through Waterworks 20+ times, and she's never gotten her boots. Not that she needs them now, as crafted gear is better for Ice, but I still want my boots! :)

Explorer
May 07, 2011
You have a CHANCE of getting the Hat or Boots from Luska Charmbeak, and the Hat, Robe, or Boots from Sylster Glowstorm. Took me about 6-7 tries to get all the pieces, after getting duplicates of the hat and robe. Hope this helped.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
Yes you need a to do it a few times to get the full set usually. It's purposefully set up that way so not much you can do about it except try again. I got my full set the first time after 19 tries, so you're quite lucky i think. Then again this was when it just opened up so we didn't know much about the dugeon.
my tip would just be to hit the bosses as much as possible and stay alive. when you die and come back the chances of getting any drop decrease or reset rather, so keep alive and hit from time to time. though it doesn't guarantee you'll get the pieces.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
You will be lucky if only 3, I spent over 4 months, over 80 runs, I stopped counting after 82. It does supply plenty of megas though! :) (I still have 3 hambrosia) Luska drops the hat, Sylster drops the boots and robe. Good luck!

Survivor
May 13, 2010