Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not getting Tempest Quest even at Level 28?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hi, I'm a storm wizard, first of all, just so you are clear on that.

I've finished marleybone, I've started Mooshu and gotten to the point of Tatakai Outposts Intro. (Do-Daga Fight) anyways, i'm wondering, why have I not been given the Tempest Quest? I'm level 29 now, is there a certain quest I need to complete before getting the quest?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Mattz5973 wrote:
Hi, I'm a storm wizard, first of all, just so you are clear on that.

I've finished marleybone, I've started Mooshu and gotten to the point of Tatakai Outposts Intro. (Do-Daga Fight) anyways, i'm wondering, why have I not been given the Tempest Quest? I'm level 29 now, is there a certain quest I need to complete before getting the quest?

Spell quests are level generated, not area generated. Often though you will have to complete fights in areas you are not quite to yet.

You are correct in you are due for the level 28 Tempest spell. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Tempest

I suggest you visit your teacher as his notice may of come up on the side of your screen but got removed before you got to see what it said.