Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses along streets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I was questing on my Fire wizard (one I just made), and in Unicorn Way, there are 3 houses you go into for quests. But, what about the other 100 or so houses that just sit there? Personally, i love the interiors of the houses. So, what if we could buy those houses for Crowns or even gold? There are 5 streets in Wizard City, but what about other worlds? I think the only other liveable world would be Marleybone. For streets such as Chelsea Court, Hyde Park, and all the other streets, you only stay on the rooftops. How many houses do you think are below? I think it would be a great idea to have those houses for sale too! I love that the Wizard City houses consist of one main room and another room up the stairs. What do you think? Wouldn't it be cool to have your friends as neighbors? This would also offer a lot of "role-play" opportunnities that some people love having in houses. Leave a comment on you opinions! :)

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
It has potential... Personally, I'd buy one of those dilapidated old buildings in Dragonspyre and make it look awesome. Malistaire and Sylvia could totally live in my basement...

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
That sounds like an AWESOME idea!I would totally buy one,i would prefer the use of gold instead of crowns though... :?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
That would be awesome! I've always wanted to live in a house where i step outside and get to battle right off the bat! Great idea!