Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

advanced garden tcard spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I would like to know if there is any way to craft the tcards that allow u to affect ALL plants on a property. Since gardening is so expensive a section we should be able to get more bang for our buck. Also wondering why we arent allowed to buy pet energy with GOLD especially since it doesnt get replenished when i use potions that i PAY for. I have been playing for 2 years with a prepaid subscription. Shouldnt there be some kind if offer for folks like me that have spent a fortune on ur site?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
To the pet energy with gold: NOOOO!!! I would love to see it; but how much profit would KI lose? They made it so they could gain money, they are a business after all.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Nope, no way to craft the tc recipes for all (inside or outside of single house) plant spells. Part of the reason they are there are to generate money, same with replenishing energy, crowns only. Though gold may be easy and convenient for players, it does KI no good. Yes you have a membership and it gives certain benefits, free energy is not one of them, plus you haven't spent "a fortune" on the site for membership $5 a month for two years isn't a huge amount given everything it gives you access and potential to do.

Hero
May 27, 2009
I don't see a problem with being able to craft such spells at LEGENDARY ARTISAN -- there should be benefits to achieving this level besides crafting new (ugly) gear. Affect-all spells would be an awesome perk!