Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I missing Quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2012
I hit lvl 30 and Ambrose says I'm supposed to come see him in his office right away. I finish killing Smogger and head over to him.... and nothing no quest or anything. At one point he also said he had a package for me (a bit ago sometime when I was in Krok) and I never got anything then, unless that was the wysteria quest? Did I just not get to him fast enough? what did I do wrong?

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
budsmoka wrote:
I hit lvl 30 and Ambrose says I'm supposed to come see him in his office right away. I finish killing Smogger and head over to him.... and nothing no quest or anything. At one point he also said he had a package for me (a bit ago sometime when I was in Krok) and I never got anything then, unless that was the wysteria quest? Did I just not get to him fast enough? what did I do wrong?

Some times Ambrose has senior moments and does make claims of having something for you but does not when you get there - I think we blame that on Gamma not keeping up with the paper work properly.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
budsmoka wrote:

You did nothing wrong (and a quest just won't go away due to time), it's a known glitch that has been happening for oh, over a year now.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Hi budsmoka, a lot of us have experienced this problem. KingsIsle has adressed this. If the headmaster gives you a message and there is no quest, then either

A) You've switched computers, which mean that all past notifications will refresh, and you will see repeated ones.

B) You've un and re-downloaded the game which does the same thing.

C) headmaster is old, and sometimes he repeats things. (Meaning it's just a harmless glitch in the game. No worries!)

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
budsmoka wrote:
I think Ambrose was about to send you to kill Smogger. For when you were in Krokotopia, I really don't have a clue.

P.S. it is just a guess.......

Caitlyn Strongtalon, lvl 17 theugist ABOUT TO BE LVL 18.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
nothing wrong at all sometimes headmaster ambrose just calls you back "to check on your progress." You can't get there late so if he doesn't have a over his head, don't worry about it. just go back to beating whoever you were

Survivor
May 09, 2012
Why thank you everyone! You all are most helpful. I was under the impression quests wouldn't just go away on me but then I got scared for a min XD