Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you can create your own card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
Just think of a random card you can make and what dose it do.

Here is mine would ill like to be real
[Dancing Salamander]
[Pips] -2
[Type] Steal
[Dose] - 175 Damage on target
Split half to health points [And] readuce a threat on target
[School] Ice & Fire
[Level Earned] 28

2nd

[Alike Snowflakes]
[Pips] -7
[Type] Damage
[Dose] 215 Damage to all enemys [And]
Increase the chances of [One] enemy fleeing by 5 % [Also]
Dose 40 Damage over time for 3 Turns
[School] Ice
[Earned] By defeating aleast one of every ice enemy in
WizardCity & Marlybone Included bosses

3rd

[Your little helper]
[Pips] 3-X
[Type] Damage
[Dose] Summon a random friend of yours(50 Damage Per Level)
And friend can't be online
[School] Ice, Life, Balance And Myth
[Earned] Atleast be level 20 and have a friend to Invite you 3 Group in a day spand

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Peek
Pips-1
Type-Remove
Damage-0
School-Death
Level-12

"Look at target opponents hand,pick a card,and them remove that card from the rest of the duel."

Ruin
Pips-10
Type-Remove
Damage-0
School-Death
Level-70

"Name a card,search target players hand,discard pile,and deck for all cards of that name,and then remove them from duel."

Anguish
Pips-5
Type-Remove
Damage-0
School-Death
Level-35

"Target opponent discards his hand."

Beyond the Grave
Pips-4
Type-Blade
Damage-0
School-Death
level-45

" Caster gets a death blade that is plus 3 for every card in discard pile,and then removes cards currently in discard pile from rest of duel."

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Evergreen
School: Ice
Deals: 350 ice damage per pip
Animation: A snowy forest covered with snowy evergreen trees appears, then one by one fall on the player. One pip equals one tree falling, Two equals two trees falling, etc, etc.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
I have one!

name: electric pulse

school: storm

damage: 220+ 900 over time and stun

level: 88

How's that sound?

Samantha Stormgem lvl 62 (storm)
Samantha Jaderiver lvl 14 (life)

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
WarpingWizard wrote:
Just think of a random card you can make and what dose it do.

Here is mine would ill like to be real
[Dancing Salamander]
[Pips] -2
[Type] Steal
[Dose] - 175 Damage on target
Split half to health points [And] readuce a threat on target
[School] Ice & Fire
[Level Earned] 28

2nd

[Alike Snowflakes]
[Pips] -7
[Type] Damage
[Dose] 215 Damage to all enemys [And]
Increase the chances of [One] enemy fleeing by 5 % [Also]
Dose 40 Damage over time for 3 Turns
[School] Ice
[Earned] By defeating aleast one of every ice enemy in
WizardCity & Marlybone Included bosses

3rd

[Your little helper]
[Pips] 3-X
[Type] Damage
[Dose] Summon a random friend of yours(50 Damage Per Level)
And friend can't be online
[School] Ice, Life, Balance And Myth
[Earned] Atleast be level 20 and have a friend to Invite you 3 Group in a day spand

Wait what? how is it going to increase the chance of someone fleeing? That is just incorrect, i control the cursor not you :p

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
(Fire Demon)
(Pips) 10
(Type) Attack
Does 2,100 damage to all enemies over 3 rounds. Heals the caster 1,200 health over 3 rounds.

A volcano appears, but a massive black and red fire demon bursts out of the volcano, it breathes fire in the enemies face, and pounds its fists on them. Then it turns to you (The Caster) and opens its hand with, in it is a green ball of light, he pushes it into and you will heal.

Hope you liked the spell!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
This is a great idea but there would be problems. First of all there are millions of people who play this game and imagine each one of them making there own spell. Just imagine how long it would take to make a spell that you made then test and perfect it. It would take numerous days just to type in the computer data for your spell but then making it numerous months with a wait of a million players. Although you can make the spell for level eightys which is only a small percent of the total players of wizard101 the total that I researched is an increase of two hundred level eightys per day global. Truely I like the idea but I suggest not to go through with it. This would be a major setback for Kingsile and believe it or not would work out with you recieveing less players do to social talk about the games lack of effort trying to make the spell which would obviously not be the case but is just the result of a overwhelming result of requests.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
Peek
Pips-1
Type-Remove
Damage-0
School-Death
Level-12

"Look at target opponents hand,pick a card,and them remove that card from the rest of the duel."

Ruin
Pips-10
Type-Remove
Damage-0
School-Death
Level-70

"Name a card,search target players hand,discard pile,and deck for all cards of that name,and then remove them from duel."

Anguish
Pips-5
Type-Remove
Damage-0
School-Death
Level-35

"Target opponent discards his hand."

Beyond the Grave
Pips-4
Type-Blade
Damage-0
School-Death
level-45

" Caster gets a death blade that is plus 3 for every card in discard pile,and then removes cards currently in discard pile from rest of duel."

I feel I have seen these moves somewhere maybe a card game named yu gi oh

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
(Electrified Meteor)
(Rank 9)
Type: Attack
Animation: The ground starts to tremble. Then you look up at the sky. A Meteor with a huge Lumina Crystal is coming right onto you!
(Damage: 1000-1180)
(School: Storm)

(Potbelly)
(Rank 5)
Animation: A big wall of fire appears and a Potbelly from marleybone walks out of it. It opens up the door on it's chest and a big fiery beam comes out!
(Damage: 460-530)
(School: Fire)

(Freezing Day)
(Rank 9)
Animation: A frozen forest appears. A giant barbarian from grizzleheim frozen in ice Grows out from the ground, much like Ice Colossus. The Barbarian Wakes up in the ice. But he can move... even in the ice! The barbarian Rises it's hands and a lot of the barbarians spears come out from the ground.
(Damage: 1000-1140)
(School: Ice)

Thanks for teaching me, Professor Halston Balestrom! I can't wait to learn Triton at level 38! I'm currently level 36 when I posted this. I'm hoping I can get up to level 58 or 68 to learn Sirens! Also, thanks to Professor Dalia Falmia and Professor Lydia Greyrose! You helped my train my Ice type, "Wolf Spirit" and my Fire type, "Michael" to advance in their studies.