Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

beast pets

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

Was there a reason you took out the strange beast with the myth blade and not the mythic beast that had the bladestorm? Just wondering why myth was singled out to get their blade taken away when balance has two? Also it is kind of strange that the mythic beast had a bladestorm card and not the myth blade card....

ellie

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
They said somewhere else, I dont remember where, but they plan to make it obtainable in another way soon to be revealed. Also, you can still obtain it through the hatchery.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Ronster55 wrote:
They said somewhere else, I dont remember where, but they plan to make it obtainable in another way soon to be revealed. Also, you can still obtain it through the hatchery.

That wasn't my point. I was wondering why they took out the myth blade pet and not the bladestorm one.

Ellie

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
The Myth strange beast was taken out? Does anyone know for what reason?

That is news to me.

Administrator
Shiningfantasia wrote:
The Myth strange beast was taken out? Does anyone know for what reason?

That is news to me.

It shouldn't be news to you, young Wizard. Our update notes indicate:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#misc

Strange Beast has been removed from the Hydra's Hoard pack

The Strange Beast will reappear on a prepaid card coming later this year.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
They probably removed it from the Hydra Hoard Pack because HYDRA is a balance spell and the Mythic Beast can use MYTH BLADE which is a myth spell. But, bladestorm is a balane spell.