Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

graduating ravenwood school

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
the last world should be our home were we came from also i just got this idea after morganthe is beaten we graduate and Merle Ambrose announces the graduating class ( everyone who beat morganthe)
then later on he ask us to see us and he say you be done with raven wood but their is more i have to teach you then you go to raven wood university and everything is advanced new spells level weapons gear also added a training center were you test spells out and stuff but anyway when you hear that a evil more powerful then ever has risen you have to stop your studies go back to raven-wood then you find out everything has been destroyed the teachers are missing the schools broken to prices and burning ruble the trees cut down and then you see all the wizards who have fallen injured so you slowly walk up to bartelby and he says you came back i always knew you were a great wizard then he (says your name) and then he glows green and disintegrates in the air and the spiral chamber starts to break and havoc is raising in each world then you fall to you knew then you hear a laugh and a black cloaked figure with glowing red eyes a wand and a sword he has he looks at you as say your ravenwoods finest dont make me laugh then he draws he wand and it glows red and black and says its been good knowing you then you feel a power surge and and pull your wand out and bam!!the battle begins and their are to lights coming from each others wands yours depends on your school (storm-purple myth- yellow life green etc.)and his is redish black and you know your putting all you have into your wand to save whats left of wizard city then all of a sudden you get beaten... and you slowly fall to the ground your wand cracks to pieces and then he says goodbye then right at the darkest hour out of know where something blocks it its morganthe... she says enough! i know see what i have done to you wizard and she holds her hand out and you take it and she pulls you up then she says let see what happens if we combined our powers then the bad guys (chronius) says ha ha my old friend morganthe been hanging around the good guys to long then she says lets fight then! your wand is fixed morganthe fixes it you both put all your powers together and you blast chronius but it does work! your both reflected back and then he blast morganthe turning her to stone but you grab your wand and teleport to your house and the spiral door has gone the skys are red and right when your about to give up bartelby says in your head you can do it then your wand glows and transforms into (a sword or bow you get to pick) and its called the sword or bow or lost angels and its black handle and golden with jewels implanted and it shines and this is the most powerful wand in the spiral! so you get up get on your mount and go back to wizard city and realize its worse monsters are running around wizards are fighting monsters buildings burning crumbling cracking then you have to break threw the forces do all the quest like fight save people heal battle etc. and when the final fight comes you slowly walk down the hall called the black rose castle its black with red roses and vines and thorns it hasn't bee risen in 200 century's and know it has then we reach the final stage you see morganthe get beaten in battle and she falls to the ground trying to get back up then he says whos next! then you say i am! then he says you again don't make me laugh then you pull out the bow or sword of lost angels and all the monster who were laughing and having fun get silence and their eyes glow with fear and they scatter in a matter of mins then he the bad guy i forgot his name lol says how how how did you get that..... then you say a friend i knew did me a favor and have a sly grin on your face and then you run into battle and battle him then you take his wand snap it into the broken wand drags him into a black hole forever to rot and die and after he is gone wizard city starts to repair itself and regenerate then after it is done you go to bartelby and say you can have this back and he says no no no .... you are far by the strongest wizard i have seen you keep it guard it with your life and it will obey you it will banish evil if you use it on them know get along i think Merle Ambrose has a few words to say Merle- thank you wizard thank you for what you have done you can get back to your studies for know you i think i would rather stay here after all i did save everyone then Merle says you name and he says you are truly the chosen one ............

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Er...
Can you divide it up into
The Plot
Setting
Antagonist (The new person trying to take control of the Spiral)
And also:
Spell some of the words correctly
Paragraph it
Thats how you can get much more replies. :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I'm sorry, I got one line into this and stopped reading.
Please edit and us punctuation, paragraphs, capital letters, etc. to make this legible.