Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The final fight

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 21, 2009
I think it would be great if the final fight with Morganthe it was her and the return of Malistaire. that would be a great fight and fun. If anything there should be a return of Malistaire. Stronger and a lot more health 10k health would be to easy for the level 80 wizards.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
First of all, we killed malistair in dragonspyre he can't return. H is dead and if he could he probably would be helping us.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I've always thought that it is needed for Malistaire to return. But I believe he should be revived and under Morganthe's control using the Deck of Shadows.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Well, Malistare changed his ways after you beat him. He gives up and goes away with ghost Sylvia, remember?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
redmist01 wrote:
I think it would be great if the final fight with Morganthe it was her and the return of Malistaire. that would be a great fight and fun. If anything there should be a return of Malistaire. Stronger and a lot more health 10k health would be to easy for the level 80 wizards.

That would be pretty awesome. But I don't think anyone could handle both of them... yes, their health is no longer an issue, but the cheats! Ooh, lordy~ not fun!

thanasi99 wrote:
I've always thought that it is needed for Malistaire to return. But I believe he should be revived and under Morganthe's control using the Deck of Shadows.

I've always thought this would be an awesome idea. That said, I hope he brings Sylvia back from the dead with him... she's more likely to help us. :)

superwizzard52 wrote:
First of all, we killed malistair in dragonspyre he can't return. He is dead and if he could he probably would be helping us.

You forget that the Spiral is a strange and magical place... Nothing is impossible here. ;)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Malistaire is in peace now; with Sylvia. So no, he wont try to take over the spiral again since his reason is solved.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
superwizzard52 wrote:
First of all, we killed malistair in dragonspyre he can't return. H is dead and if he could he probably would be helping us.

Morganthe can bring him back ? lol

thanasi99 wrote:

Yeah that would be super cool and if they did do that make it a fight no one can solo.

I been soloing boss for years I for one would like to see a fight thats hard but very fun :)