Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Other people with keys?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2012
I just bought a new castle and was hanging up some wands when this strange person (with her dragon in tow!) appeared in my living room. I was just about to ask her why she's trespassing when she disappeared. Is this gonna happen often? Should I buy some of those floor grates and mount them over my doors and windows? I know, I know.....you're gonna say "computer glitch", right? I guess with 2 million of us running around one "appearance" isn't any big deal. Please just don't vote me off my new island.

Administrator
Please see the Options section (press ESC when you're not in a duel) for the settings to Limit Home to Friends. You can also control who can teleport to you in the Allow Friend Teleports option.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
May 24, 2012
Thanks Professor Greyrose. I totally forgot any one of a friend list could just "pop" in unannounced. I don't really have a friend list but other people ask to be friends and I just click yes. Guess I better start saying no. I will make that adjustment.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
This happened to me, too. Except in battle with Boris Blackrock. This person wasn't my friend.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
I have had a somewhat similar problem, I teleported to one of my friends and it said she was in her home, and I thought it was weird that I could garden in her house, and it turned out to be my house, and she had invited a bunch of her friends over, so there was this big group of people in my house, that I didn't even know, and when I tried to click on them to send them away, they would just keep running away. I don't like how this happened, and I don't even know how my friend got in there, she never teleported to me. So do you understand why I don't appreciate this happening? Is there a way to keep people from coming into my house when I am gone? Thank you.