Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you access Tanglewood way??????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
I got a quest in Wysteria that tells me to go to the piggle fountain and a quest to go to wallflower. I go (or at least attempt to go) through that big crack in the wall, but I CAN'T GET IN!! Do you have to 1.complete a quest or 2.is it a bug? If it's 1., what quest? If it's 2., can you fix it?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ag163 wrote:
I got a quest in Wysteria that tells me to go to the piggle fountain and a quest to go to wallflower. I go (or at least attempt to go) through that big crack in the wall, but I CAN'T GET IN!! Do you have to 1.complete a quest or 2.is it a bug? If it's 1., what quest? If it's 2., can you fix it?

The Wallflowers are a "side" quest. If you just continue to follow the storyline in Wysteria, you will get a quest that sends you to Tanglewood Way.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
ag163 wrote:

you have to complete a quest i dont know witch quest but its after they steal the spiral cup

Hope it helped :-)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ag163 wrote:

This is not a glitch.
The wallflowers are like the Smiths in Wizard City. Optional.
You have to complete a lot of quests before gaining access to Tanglewood Way. If you just got the fountain quest, you are just beginning Wysteria.
A little patience is required. Just keep playing, you'll get there eventually.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
dragonmorgan wrote:
ag163 wrote:

you have to complete a quest i dont know witch quest but its after they steal the spiral cup

Hope it helped :-)
Defeat that Wildwind girl.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
The Wallflowers are a "side" quest. If you just continue to follow the storyline in Wysteria, you will get a quest that sends you to Tanglewood Way.
its driving me crazy! cant defet a boss and my other quest is in Tanglewood Way!

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
ag163 on Jul 2, 2012 wrote:
Just sayin' I say patience is the key because tanglewood way.

thanks to all nice people on the internet,
sarah lifepetal