Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wysteria Villa

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Hey guys its me Sonic123759 (Justin Bluesword) so i got the new wysteria villa and it is Beatiful! i spent all my money decorating it! And it is just breathtaking! So i was wondering what you guys think of it! Do you think it is pretty, ugly, perfect, or cool? And what do you think could have been done better or you wish was added? Feel free to discuss anything about it!!!

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
I too love the look of this house. It is awesome. I do wish we could use the rooms in the "village" though. It is also a bit disappointing that there is not a good space for gardening there, despite the beautiful gardens that the villa has. However I will admit that having gardens there with all the various "likes" being placed about would detract from the overall look of this house. So from that aspect, this house is perfect. Perhaps the village could have had an out-lying farm area? LOL maybe what I need for my wizards is one "house" with nothing in it but garden space and other houses just for having beautiful and creative decorations.

Note to KI - Can we have a farm? Say no inside space, just outside for a total of 250 - 500 items?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
One of my starred friends made me farm with her for 3 hours (She ended up with 80,000 leftover) just so she could get enough money to buy it X_X I only went because I needed money... To hoard more sunstone... (Over 120 now! Score!)
I think what they could of done better, is given my friend a free one! haha! :) I think its perfectttt :D except there is no good place for a bathroom, all the doors are open! Only serious thing they could of improved was the 2nd floor, both me and her didnt like the shape and look of it :/ (Other than the balcony, of course)

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I took a tour yesterday. I really really like it!

I know I will be purchasing it, but I'm not sure which of my wizards deserve it, yet ..... LOL

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Sonic123759 wrote:
Hey guys its me Sonic123759 (Justin Bluesword) so i got the new wysteria villa and it is Beatiful! i spent all my money decorating it! And it is just breathtaking! So i was wondering what you guys think of it! Do you think it is pretty, ugly, perfect, or cool? And what do you think could have been done better or you wish was added? Feel free to discuss anything about it!!!

I've look at the Wysteria Villa and it looked pretty awesome. And I imagine that since you've decorated it. It looks even better. But me being an Ice Wizard, I went with the Dragon Fjord. So I could "chill out" some. If I thought about buying another I'd go with the Wysteria Villa.
Brad Iceblood lvl 20 Ice Wizards

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I love it~ had my sorcerer check it out, even though she doesn't have any more housing slots available (though she desperately needs it, with the amount of stuff she's acquired throughout 80 levels of adventuring).

Was thinking of picking up the Villa for my Storm or Life wizards, but gave it to my necromancer instead (since he had stuff to sell and was too close to max gold).

I don't buy houses with Crowns, because I'm cheap... but I'm pretty sure I made up for it in hoard packs. :P

Survivor
May 28, 2011
I bought the house and I do think it is the prettiest-but:
There isn't enough land for gardening and there isn't that special secret room/bit of extra magic that I thought the top homes were getting more recently.
I expected to find a room behind the waterfall. Or access to the village. Or a cave down at sea level.
It's pretty but it seems kind of 2 dimensional when there is no sense of adventure or space to garden. I feel like I need to pour myself a cup of tea and read a book there :P
In my daughter's very first castle there was a visiting unicorn which was a sweet touch. Makes this place more of a postcard than a home.