Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the revenge of lord nightshade!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
as the 4th world of the morganthe arc is planned, i thought of a new story arc. i like lord nightshade and wanted him to have a bigger role, so i came up with the revenge of lord nightshade.

it all begins with that you get called by ambrose. he says he has a new mission for you and that there are a few "disturbances", but before he can finish, a noise comes outside the door. merle tells you to go see what the strange noise is. you go outside and see lord nightshade. he says that he is much more powerful than ever before and that he wont make the same mistake as in stormdrain tower. he then "walks away" or vanishes to another spot. you keep talking to him until he leads you to nightside where he got enough and challenges you to a fight. he then realizes that he doesnt have time to "play" with a little wizard and teleports away (lord nightshade is only visible to the player so the test realm wont be flooded with nightshades).

lord nightshade is now a dangerous foe with talents of convincing people to fight and creating uproars after realizing fighting alone isnt the key to victory, but rather swarming the opponents. whoever doesnt agree with him become slaves with harsh punishments and rebellion can lead to death. a few slaves away from him will give you quests at the start. nightshade tries to convince you some parts in the story arc and later gets mad at you for your independence and challenges you to a fight. when you win, he replies "I haven't even warmed up yet. I'll see you later."

i let KI decide the areas and the main goal for nightshade. some suggestions for titles are divine, arcane, mythical, powerful and mystic (not to confuse with mythical).

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
marolin23 wrote:
as the 4th world of the morganthe arc is planned, i thought of a new story arc. i like lord nightshade and wanted him to have a bigger role, so i came up with the revenge of lord nightshade.

it all begins with that you get called by ambrose. he says he has a new mission for you and that there are a few "disturbances", but before he can finish, a noise comes outside the door. merle tells you to go see what the strange noise is. you go outside and see lord nightshade. he says that he is much more powerful than ever before and that he wont make the same mistake as in stormdrain tower. he then "walks away" or vanishes to another spot. you keep talking to him until he leads you to nightside where he got enough and challenges you to a fight. he then realizes that he doesnt have time to "play" with a little wizard and teleports away (lord nightshade is only visible to the player so the test realm wont be flooded with nightshades).

lord nightshade is now a dangerous foe with talents of convincing people to fight and creating uproars after realizing fighting alone isnt the key to victory, but rather swarming the opponents. whoever doesnt agree with him become slaves with harsh punishments and rebellion can lead to death. a few slaves away from him will give you quests at the start. nightshade tries to convince you some parts in the story arc and later gets mad at you for your independence and challenges you to a fight. when you win, he replies "I haven't even warmed up yet. I'll see you later."

i let KI decide the areas and the main goal for nightshade. some suggestions for titles are divine, arcane, mythical, powerful and mystic (not to confuse with mythical).
um didnt lord nightshade get destroyed by us wizards?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I like the storyline, but instead of nightshade, can it be a lost soul?

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Hmmmm.... this may be an interesting add-on, though I'm not sure

"Learning from your mistakes is good, but I prefer to learn from the miatakes of others."

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
marolin23 wrote:

Nice idea Nightshade was sooooo easy though lol

Wolf SilverSpear lvl 45 Pyro

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Randomperson16 wrote:
Um no. Just... No. :/

if you dont support, at least tell me why

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
skywarrior342 wrote:
marolin23 wrote:

um didnt lord nightshade get destroyed by us wizards?

true, but isnt he a wraith? you cant kill whats already dead

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Randomperson16 wrote:

This is exactly what I was thinking about this. Not a good idea... :?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
I don't think KingIsle would like the slaves part and being brutally harmed.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
1trastogi wrote:
I don't think KingIsle would like the slaves part and being brutally harmed.

i see what you mean there, but do you actually see him punishing them?

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Frostice360 wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:

just say why and maybe i can change it. just saying no isnt gonna do anything

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
marolin23 wrote:
Frostice360 wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:

just say why and maybe i can change it. just saying no isnt gonna do anything

Um ok...

Well first, i thought Lord Nightshade was dead. How could we kill ghosts? o.o

How can he physically punish you??? He is a NPC.
Rebellion can lead to death? What the heck? So he can pratically destroy you? So you say bye bye to your hard work and friends and Wizard all in just a 695 health NPC?
He has the talent of convincing people into actually doing this? >_< That....That. If that was true i would of never gotten farther then Wizard City....
And um, if you become his slave, there goes the point of Wizard101. If you were his minion and turned bad then what about your Friends and Merle Ambrose? Woudn't that be Slave101?

There is alot of offs on this idea.

I just didn't feel like posting a lecture about it that's why i said no ^___^

Just my 2 cents.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Hmm I read this and there are 20 loopholes and 15 things Kingsisle would never do as to thier target audience is 7-10 years old. I like the idea but I am working on my own set of 4 or 5 worlds right now :P Please just dont make Kingsisle consider the idea