Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grady's Spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Are you aware Grady's spells require insane amounts of materials and the treasure cards of the spell card you are creating? KI why have this vendor at all. The guy is a joke right.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Metzlerjc wrote:
Are you aware Grady's spells require insane amounts of materials and the treasure cards of the spell card you are creating? KI why have this vendor at all. The guy is a joke right.

I almost have deer knight. Just need a few more amber. Not that tough, just work at it. (Although I will need more amber, my friends want me to get the scavenger hunt or tag game first)

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Has anyone received the deer knight spell from the new Knights Lore pack? It seems to be false advertising from what I have observed.. a picture of the deer knight spell on the pack itself is very misleading.

In addition to the actual spell not showing up, I did not even have the pleasure of receiving one deer knight treasure card drop from the pack either. Is this an oversight or is this by design so that people can fall into the trap of purchasing many packs in the false hope of receiving this spell and/or a treasure card?

I am just trying to find out if the spell even exists in the pack by treasure card and/or the addition of the spell itself into your spelldeck.. I have my doubts as I have not received a straight answer from big brother either.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
jaigrinberg wrote:
Has anyone received the deer knight spell from the new Knights Lore pack? It seems to be false advertising from what I have observed.. a picture of the deer knight spell on the pack itself is very misleading.

In addition to the actual spell not showing up, I did not even have the pleasure of receiving one deer knight treasure card drop from the pack either. Is this an oversight or is this by design so that people can fall into the trap of purchasing many packs in the false hope of receiving this spell and/or a treasure card?

I am just trying to find out if the spell even exists in the pack by treasure card and/or the addition of the spell itself into your spelldeck.. I have my doubts as I have not received a straight answer from big brother either.

On central, some people got the spells on their first pack. So yes, it is there. its just EXTREMELY rare.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
I did not receive the deer knight spell but I did receive the fomori giant spell twice!! I was like seriously. I just want the deer knight spell but alas my luck did not show. So now I am stuck gardening for amber.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Snowyandspots wrote:
I did not receive the deer knight spell but I did receive the fomori giant spell twice!! I was like seriously. I just want the deer knight spell but alas my luck did not show. So now I am stuck gardening for amber.
Twice? ._. Does that mean you get 2 of the same spell? New bug for KI to fix... lol

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
jaigrinberg wrote:

The deer knight spell was incorrectly dropping. Whenever "Deer Knight Reward Spell" was 'rolled' when you got a pack, it incorrectly gave you a Catalan or Fomori. KingsIsle has worked on this and whoever got a Catalan or Handsome Fomori will also receive Deer Knight whether they should have or not.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
im afraid that your post about craftable spells is insanely outdated XD ive seen plenty of posts about how hard it is. some people have easily brushed through it. i personally got it from the knight's lore pack

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I think its a ridiculous amount of reagents to gather for one spell, and its only a 5 pip spell. Wizard 101 is getting like any other game online now, money, money, money. Its not enough you pay to play. These people are millionaires. Gimme a break, not everybody can sit on here and play all day everyday. Its just very extreme.