Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

there should be a potion vendor in every world, ri

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
I hate it when i get defeated or don't have enough bottles for a mission and would have to go to the potion vendor in wizard city and then if i don't have enough gold and have to play minigames like potion motion and dueling diego to get some of my bottle filled and so you will have to play several games to get all your potions filled, which would take like ten minutes, so my only choice is to go to the potion vendor in wizard city, so there should be a vendor in every world, and so that makes less travel and faster timing.

do you want one in every world?

Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
goldfish8 wrote:
I hate it when i get defeated or don't have enough bottles for a mission and would have to go to the potion vendor in wizard city and then if i don't have enough gold and have to play minigames like potion motion and dueling diego to get some of my bottle filled and so you will have to play several games to get all your potions filled, which would take like ten minutes, so my only choice is to go to the potion vendor in wizard city, so there should be a vendor in every world, and so that makes less travel and faster timing.

do you want one in every world?

:)i think so to :destroyer

Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
In EACH world there should be

1. Pet Shop
2. Potion Shop
3. Hidden Spell Shop
4. Wand/sword Shop
5. Treasure Card Shop

Just my 2 cents. It does get annoying to go back to Wizard City to refill a potion bottle or to buy a treasure card.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
:?

I completely agree with this : There should be a Potion Vendor in every world, if only because it is such a pain to go all the way back to Wizard City to get refills. I'm even happy with the Potion costs as they are right now; I just can't stand the commute back and forth....

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
I am upset about this and think it is unfair.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
I don't really care for any potion vendors to added to other worlds since its cheaper to just fill your potions by playing mini games(and this method can make you some gold too).

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I agree with there being potion venders in other worlds. When I am working in moosho and I need potions I have to go back and be accosted by newbies and multiple friend requests in the commons just to get my potions filled. Very annoying!

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
cbfan14 wrote:
I don't really care for any potion vendors to added to other worlds since its cheaper to just fill your potions by playing mini games(and this method can make you some gold too).

Yeah; I generally do play mini-games to do refills. But if you need that Potion now because someone's waiting on you, .... well, its a hassle no matter how you white wash it....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 37, Black Cat, "Shadow")

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
WarlockWiz wrote:

1. Pet Shop
2. Potion Shop
3. Hidden Spell Shop
4. Wand/sword Shop
5. Treasure Card Shop

Just my 2 cents. It does get annoying to go back to Wizard City to refill a potion bottle or to buy a treasure card.

Okay; I have to be Devil's Advocate on this one....

Potion, Wand, and Treasure Shops,..... I agree fully, purely because you need a way to get key supplies without newbee hassles; I back your view on those...

Hidden Spell Shops.... I'm sorry, but I can't back this issue, simply because there are only so many Spells in Wizard 101. And by now, I think the Professors have assigned at least one person in-game to handle them all. Making more Spell Vendors just for the sake of having them doesn't work.....

Pet Shops.... I might be able to back this, if the selection were interesting enough. But right now, the only worlds without one are Marleybone and (I haven't been yet) DragonSpyre; so where is there a crucial lack of Pets?

That's my Opinion....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 37, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
NeoStar wrote:
WarlockWiz wrote:

1. Pet Shop
2. Potion Shop
3. Hidden Spell Shop
4. Wand/sword Shop
5. Treasure Card Shop

Okay; I have to be Devil's Advocate on this one....

Potion, Wand, and Treasure Shops,..... I agree fully, purely because you need a way to get key supplies without newbee hassles; I back your view on those...

Hidden Spell Shops.... I'm sorry, but I can't back this issue, simply because there are only so many Spells in Wizard 101. And by now, I think the Professors have assigned at least one person in-game to handle them all. Making more Spell Vendors just for the sake of having them doesn't work.....

Pet Shops.... I might be able to back this, if the selection were interesting enough. But right now, the only worlds without one are Marleybone and (I haven't been yet) DragonSpyre; so where is there a crucial lack of Pets?

That's my Opinion....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 37, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Just ta let you know there is a pet shop in dragonspyre but it only sell teh crown pets Jade Oni and Storm Hound anyway somenew Dragonspyre Pets Could Be

HeatSplurt - A Blob Of Fire
RockWalker - Rocky Earth Walker

Anyway The Hidden Spell Vendors Aren't Nesscary you know the myth one on the secret shop MOVE HIM!! It can be a huge hassle just getting to him move him to like a spot hidden In the atlar of the kings would be better. Be i agree with treasure cards and at cards like Phoneix+ in higher shops. Potions defintenly put in near the minigame easy conveince. Wand for DSpyre would be nice that deal 95dm with pip or powerpip